Decoding 2020

fryoj

2 hours ago, qpDarKqp said:

Would you guys prefer the Diamond back staggered seating over the 4 row Fury/Levi seats? I do love the trains on DB. 

The other thing about the staggered stadium seating on Diamondback is that it makes the trains longer and in my opinion greater chance for varied experience up and down the train. Row 8 on Fury is approximately middle of the train on DB, but I’m sure part of the argument would be about which one has the greater forces and intensity to begin with. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sikkinixx99 said:

What about white with blue,and a different color pinstripe for each train?

Like Dustin did in his build

2 minutes ago, decyferite said:

Exactly, I want to feel depression when I ride it lol

Seriously though, I like gunmetal and black

I like both of these as well. Maybe add a charcoal color!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, decyferite said:

Trying to keep it related, I work in a call center and after days like today my mood goes a little south in the optimism department lol

Same here...after the call I just had I am easy to jump on someone that comes after me on what we are talking about on here lol I promise I am not trying to be rude to those who felt I have done them wrong.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Maverick44 said:

It takes one comment to throw a thread off track. Its not the end of the world. 

I like how you used a slight variation on R.E.M.’s “It’s the end of the world as we know it”....the park’s teaser campaign is obviously creeping into your subconscious. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The only thing I can say for sure is we don't have the complete print. There's a ton of sheets to the most recent one, but the actual track plans are not included in it. 
Screenshot_20190802-061915_Drive.thumb.jpg.2b74eff89046cc10dc05ed5e860d5574.jpg

Huh? Everything they gave me is there. What are you looking for thats missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Bansheeback said:

Huh? Everything they gave me is there. What are you looking for thats missing?

She was just saying that the index states there are other plans for each section even though they only have the electrical plans filed. Also there was someone on reddit stating they received additional plans from Mason the other day. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone! Been creeping the thread for awhile and I finally decided to get in on the action.

Piggybacking off of the train colors, have the supports been confirmed as white? Also curious if they might do something like Diamondback’s color scheme where the lift supports are a different color than the rest of them. I’d like to think that they’ll go over the top with theming/visuals on this ride since the teaser campaign has been so detailed. I’m definitely anticipating some type of interactive element that would add to both the on and off ride experience like the splashdown does on Diamondback. I could most definitely see a lit up tunnel like Fury has, but what I’ve got my fingers crossed for are the light up wheels that Tatsu has on one train at SFMM. They would fit the shooting star/space theme extremely well, but I know that’s probably a long shot, as I believe they are made from a third party. In any case, I’m super excited for what I’m hopeful will be not only a new #1 in my favorite park, but maybe even a new #1 overall!

• Like 11

She was just saying that the index states there are other plans for each section even though they only have the electrical plans filed. Also there was someone on reddit stating they received additional plans from Mason the other day. 

Gotcha. Did they actually post them? I’d be curious to see them.

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic