Decoding 2020

fryoj

11 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

So the announcement is at 10. So will the park still close at 8 except that area or will the park stay open the extra 2 hours? 

That's my question as well.  Seems odd to do it at 10pm on a day the park closes at 8.

Edit:  Just noticed there is an RSVP to Chad on the invitation.  You don't think they'd do a media only reveal where the GP is not invited do you?

3 minutes ago, Rallyomalley said:

That's my question as well.  Seems odd to do it at 10pm on a day the park closes at 8.

Edit:  Just noticed there is an RSVP to Chad on the invitation.  You don't think they'd do a media only reveal where the GP is not invited do you?

You mean not have an open announcement where a bunch of people are going to boo your new attraction? Yeah that sounds crazy why would they do that :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I know most of the project has been revealed via the blueprints, etc.....but I can't help thinking that in the name of alien conspiracies, coverups and disinformation that some of it may have been purposely misleading. Would be awesome. 

• Like 8

Just now, Maverick44 said:

Lets do this! I am so ready and do not want to wait a week lol this will be my first in person announcement!

Same! I still get goosebumps from watching the old MT and Banshee announcements videos because how exciting they are, its gonna be amazing seeing this in person!

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

As much as I am excited for this. we need to wait and see if it is a media event or if we will be allowed to attend. I've heard multiple things. I've also heard someone say it will be a gold pass event. If true, I'm sure platinum passholders will be accepted too. But lets wait and see. 

Kings Island wouldn't of posted it on twitter if it was a closed event for media only. They get their day when the ride is built and there is a Media day. This is for everyone!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

As much as I am excited for this. we need to wait and see if it is a media event or if we will be allowed to attend. I've heard multiple things. I've also heard someone say it will be a gold pass event. If true, I'm sure platinum passholders will be accepted too. But lets wait and see. 

If Ki says something on their official Twitter, then it will be publicized in one way or another. 

• Like 4

On 8/5/2019 at 11:09 AM, Kodistict said:

I have noticed that if you ride on an even number row on FoF at Kings Island it wont squish you as much. But I might be wrong.

Yes that is true, the back of the car is a bit larger but at KD all the cars are bigger, we rode in the front portion of the car 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Yeah i know there is going to be ONE jerk coaster enthusiast in the crowd that boo's the stats.

Key word being joke, I'm sorry I think it's ridiculous that opinions have been formed before we really have all the true statistics. Booing at the reveal will make all coaster fans look bad and deter the park from inviting GP in the future. I know we don't know yet if GP is invited, but o really pray if we are that people can behave.

• Like 5

• malem locked this topic