Decoding 2020

fryoj

44 minutes ago, Wolf Like Me said:

Whoa! I was reloading the blog page due to all the supposed changes being made and found this??? I think I just found the name and logo for the new coaster? Uhhh.....

SPOILER ALERT??

xvyuTRu.jpg

The coaster that's on YOUR SIDE.  Confirmed WING COASTER GIGA!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Ya'll are silly, what with the giga renderings and the John Matareese obsession! :P The new slogan can be, "Don't waste YOUR money"

Also, I'm glad they finally announced the announcement date. I'm going to try to be there, but I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to...

EDIT: And the Anchorman joke was gold!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Sorry for double post...…..

Of course it will have one. lol

Only five minutes from the park, I have always wanted to be that close to Kings Island. I love KI so much and always look forward to going there. I live south of Lexington KY and we are getting season passes in 2020 for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Anyone else notice they neglected to refer to the area as X-Base and instead say Coney Mall? Referring to Flight of Fear as part of Coney Mall is strange and seems fishy to me (although that sentence was removed). Maybe X-base is no more and the area will be named/themed something else, or this will be marketed as some sort of Coney Mall expansion. If the latter is the case I think Shooting Star as the name is still a possibility.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, arrold said:

Anyone else notice they neglected to refer to the area as X-Base and instead say Coney Mall? Referring to Flight of Fear as part of Coney Mall is strange and seems fishy to me (although that sentence was removed). Maybe X-base is no more and the area will be named/themed something else, or this will be marketed as some sort of Coney Mall expansion. If the latter is the case I think Shooting Star as the name is still a possibility.

I believe X-Base has always been considered apart of Coney mall. 

• Like 7

I was looking back at the MT decoding thread and learned that the media received the truck and announcement date on 7/19. The announcement was on 7/28. I would expect the same time frame of 10 days for this announcement. So if we are thinking 8/15 or 8/16 is the date then the media should receive something either this Tuesday or Wednesday. We’re almost there!!!b47aef552a94ddee61c7e75710323ebf.jpg

My prediction was correct! 9 or 10 days seems to be the going standard. I’ll try to remember this in 3 years for our Mack multi launch
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, arrold said:

X-Base has always been considered like a “neighborhood” of Coney Mall. 

• Like 5

I hate to be that guy, but I think we should continue the conversation on the next addition in the thread that is about what comes after the 2020 giga. 

Can’t wait until next Thursday but have too!! The excitement is overwhelming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• malem locked this topic