Decoding 2020

fryoj

1 minute ago, sikkinixx99 said:

FOF  would give a great view of all that is going on in that area cam on WindSeeker can get good view of things going up and back by The Beast when they get there.

I think 3 cameras would be amazing to have

Would be so dope. Although I think we will only get 1 but i hope they choose a cool spot and not just slap it up somewhere to have it.

• Like 1

My predictions:

-Maintenance building and plush building are removed to allow a larger plaza area.

- New plaza area gets bathrooms and enough space for a future restaurant.

-Plaza area has a drop/helix viewing area with tables

-Either a minor retheme or some sprucing up of FoF show building.

I think this would all make the whole project a home fun on top of the Kiga.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Do you think before the park closes for the season that they will do a special meetup where they do a walkthrough of the construction site? Similar to the antique cars and Steel Vengeance? Maybe even do one in the offseason? I would love Kings Island to do a Winter Chill Out type event like what CP and Carowinds does. 

take my money

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Do you think before the park closes for the season that they will do a special meetup where they do a walkthrough of the construction site? Similar to the antique cars and Steel Vengeance? Maybe even do one in the offseason? I would love Kings Island to do a Winter Chill Out type event like what CP and Carowinds does. 

Possibly.  Although the park might be upset that you guys leaked all the blueprints...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

57 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

My predictions:

-Maintenance building and plush building are removed to allow a larger plaza area.

- New plaza area gets bathrooms and enough space for a future restaurant.

-Plaza area has a drop/helix viewing area with tables

-Either a minor retheme or some sprucing up of FoF show building.

I think this would all make the whole project a home fun on top of the Kiga.

Hate to be that guy, but none of that is happening based off the blueprints. I sure wish it was, though!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

It would also be awesome imo if Kings Island did something like Candymoniums helix with the fountain and everything, but the blueprints don't say anything about that. It would still be awesome though.

I wish but I think they would have to move a couple buildings to make it look nice and visible.

• Like 1

Hate to be that guy, but none of that is happening based off the blueprints. I sure wish it was, though!

I don’t think that would be shown on the coaster blueprints. As we already know they have filed this under multiple names and at different times. Everyone seems to forget the giant maintenance building that they built in the Spring.
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, collin.klopfstein said:

so this is a thing, could this be the name of our new coaster?

ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ʲᵒᵏᵉ ᵍᵘʸˢ

Capturesgae.PNG

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but does it say anywhere when this trademark application was submitted? Just curious if this was super recent, as I thought some people have commented that some parks have trademarked the actual name of the ride a day or days before the announcement. 

• Like 1

I tried my best to draw but here: if they where to clear more land or something here would be my preffered layout, the first part is a little bit like the layout, 

height is 305 and drop is 315 into ravine

1. large banked turn

2. reverse turn around or whatever you call it lol

3.close to the ground banked turn

4.large airtime hill

5.low to the ground turn, what ever you call it

6. another large banked turn

7. small speed/airtime hill into brake run

Someone should make a pov of my layout if you have the time or if you want to.... you dont have to.... please someone make it lol 

Captureaegeatrhg.PNG

Edited by collin.klopfstein
typo
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

I tried my best to draw but here: if they where to clear more land or something here would be my preffered layout, the first part is a little bit like the layout, 

height is 205 and drop is 215 into ravine

1. large banked turn

2. reverse turn around or whatever you call it lol

3.close to the ground banked turn

4.large airtime hill

5.low to the ground turn, what ever you call it

6. another large banked turn

7. small speed/airtime hill into brake run

Someone should make a pov of my layout if you have the time or if you want to.... you dont have to.... please someone make it lol 

Captureaegeatrhg.PNG

So you want them to build a second hyper that's smaller than their current hyper?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Itsintheshed said:

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but does it say anywhere when this trademark application was submitted? Just curious if this was super recent, as I thought some people have commented that some parks have trademarked the actual name of the ride a day or days before the announcement. 

i think you want this

Capturewgterhgr.PNG

• malem locked this topic