Decoding 2020

fryoj

12 minutes ago, Itsintheshed said:

No I was referring to the thing you posted about trademarking Andromeda. Though I thought a few people said it was a joke.....is there for real or did I totally miss a joke?

I am confused by the joke too. Please can someone explain?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

oh sorry if i caught you off guard, its a joke lol

Haha it's all good. I was actually pretty excited thinking that we may have just gotten the answer we had all be deliberating for months. I guess we'll see next week what they end up naming it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

We’ve discussed it. Basically the numbers seem to be the number of years that ride operated and the letters are state abbreviations, but we never really nailed down a good significance of the states chosen. 

I hop we get an explanation on that during the announcement!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I hop we get an explanation on that during the announcement!

Do they usually explain their teasers during the announcement event? I mean some obviously don't need much explaining, like the ones for Mystic Timbers that were referenced earlier. Once we knew the theme of the ride it was all self-explanatory. Not sure what others think but the teaser campaign seems much more elaborate and mysterious than for past additions. Who knows, maybe all of the posters will make complete sense when they make the announcement.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Just drove past CSF and there is Kings Island track on a trailer ready to be delivered!!!!!!!!! I will get photos on my way back home!!!

This is amazing. SkyHigh must have a crew on site now / very soon.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Just drove past CSF and there is Kings Island track on a trailer ready to be delivered!!!!!!!!! I will get photos on my way back home!!!

My prayers have been answered lol. Cant wait to see this go vertical!!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

Once again with the little Steelers shaped stars huh? haha j/k

Just to rant.. speaking of Steelers.. I was going to ride steel curtain tomorrow until they just released today on the news steel curtain is currently shut down and may not open again until next season until more help is sourced to the park.

It's been shut down for 5 days and they just released a fluid leak(s) cannot be controlled and can no longer continue operation..

So there goes all that.. dollywood instead! 

But.. now I read there is something blue on a dirty truck! 

They better get a truck load of soap water and paper towels at the park.

Wipe those babies down.. Hell, wax the pieces! Make it shine!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, THE_BEASTmaster said:

They can coexist, the trademark is so other amusement park chains can’t use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol... if that's true, trademark the entire dictionary! All other parks will have to start naming their rides using Wingdings font.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

Just to rant.. speaking of Steelers.. I was going to ride steel curtain tomorrow until they just released today on the news steel curtain is currently shut down and may not open again until next season until more help is sourced to the park.

It's been shut down for 5 days and they just released a fluid leak(s) cannot be controlled and can no longer continue operation..

So there goes all that.. dollywood instead! 

But.. now I read there is something blue on a dirty truck! 

They better get a truck load of soap water and paper towels at the park.

Wipe those babies down.. Hell, wax the pieces! Make it shine!

heck yeah! anyone else think they're bringing over a piece of track to the park for the announcement?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kodistict said:

I would love to see a coaster called  ︎■︎︎❒︎□︎❍︎︎.  :lol:

The World Record coaster-

The Yin Black Omega Polygonic-M Omega Yang. The first coaster ever to break the record of being literally an iconic symbol to all enthusiasts.

Nicknamed- The Nameless

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• malem locked this topic