Decoding 2020

fryoj

26 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

Just to rant.. speaking of Steelers.. I was going to ride steel curtain tomorrow until they just released today on the news steel curtain is currently shut down and may not open again until next season until more help is sourced to the park.

It's been shut down for 5 days and they just released a fluid leak(s) cannot be controlled and can no longer continue operation..

So there goes all that.. dollywood instead! 

But.. now I read there is something blue on a dirty truck! 

They better get a truck load of soap water and paper towels at the park.

Wipe those babies down.. Hell, wax the pieces! Make it shine!

Steel curtain is open right now.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

Just to rant.. speaking of Steelers.. I was going to ride steel curtain tomorrow until they just released today on the news steel curtain is currently shut down and may not open again until next season until more help is sourced to the park.

It's been shut down for 5 days and they just released a fluid leak(s) cannot be controlled and can no longer continue operation..

So there goes all that.. dollywood instead! 

But.. now I read there is something blue on a dirty truck! 

They better get a truck load of soap water and paper towels at the park.

Wipe those babies down.. Hell, wax the pieces! Make it shine!

Lol good luck with lightning rod if you go...maybe you can catch a ride between daily breakdowns :lol:

• Like 1

Sounds more of a flat ride name than a major coaster. Idk why but it sounds like a very clunky name, tho nothing can be counted out. See Steel Vengeance, Millennium Force, Copperhead Strike... you get the point.

Just something about the name doesn’t sound... roller coastery enough. (Coastery is a word to me )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Update on csf, the truck with the station track is gone... im not lying, it will most likely be at Kings Island tomorrow if its gone but here are the photos now. These photos show csf with the trailer gone

501380A0-2E39-46F5-AF81-AFC93D9C0521.jpeg

AEC5BD4B-BDE3-4684-B388-04DE93264ADF.jpeg

Thanks for getting these! Now what we need is another plane/helicopter flyover so we could really get a sense for what track is still there and what's gone now.

• Like 7

Thanks for getting these! Now what we need is another plane/helicopter flyover so we could really get a sense for what track is still there and what's gone now.

It is time again for some recon flyovers by our resident spy plane dudes!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, DiamondBanshee said:

Sounds more of a flat ride name than a major coaster. Idk why but it sounds like a very clunky name, tho nothing can be counted out. See Steel Vengeance, Millennium Force, Copperhead Strike... you get the point.

Just something about the name doesn’t sound... roller coastery enough. (Coastery is a word to me emoji36.png)

I think coastery is a good word!

• Like 4

your fine, i just want people to believe me because a little while ago i reported blue track at CSF and no one believed me but then it finally got confirmed that i wasnt lying.

I believe they could start shipping track to K. I. to start the vertical construction any time now. Who knows, they could start even before the Thursday announcement and it will go quick once it gets going. Hope they put up some good web cams so we can watch!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Shlyndria said:

Hello all, this is my first post.  I saw someone mentioned something about a black hole for hopeful tunnel ideas.  What's the consensus for Event Horizon as a potential name for the giga?

Great movie. Not so great coaster name IMO.

• Like 2

Idk if your saying this to be a smart aleck or being serious but i swear there was station track on a trailer at about 6:00, they had to have shipped it but i swear im not lying

Collin, you have been very helpful in the decoding of this coaster. You are clearly a credible source now!
  • Like 11

Actually Event Horizon has another meaning that applies but the name is kind of cluncky. I could like it though.

[event horizon]

NOUN
astronomy
  1. a theoretical boundary around a black hole beyond which no light or other radiation can escape.
    • a point of no return.
  • Like 3

• malem locked this topic