Decoding 2020

fryoj

5 hours ago, tks944 said:

I don't think anyone has mentioned this but could we be getting the worlds first VR Giga? Could the prop building in the line be where you put on the VR headset? IDK just a thought.  

This was my first thought about that building as well, and seriously hope it's not. I love VR but not on coasters. It never works correctly, slows everything way down, and takes away from the ride

• Like 2

:D

15 hours ago, upstop said:

Actually Event Horizon has another meaning that applies but the name is kind of cluncky. I could like it though.

[event horizon]

NOUN
astronomy
  1. a theoretical boundary around a black hole beyond which no light or other radiation can escape.
    • a point of no return.

Yes Upstop!!!!!!!  That is what I was referring to.

1 hour ago, tks944 said:

If they are using #EOT(World)AWKI I think something world record breaking is going to be built.

Yeah, maybe. VR is not world record breaking. A coaster element would do that. It's also very space themed so far with aliens and such, so it could be as simple as the storyline just like what's in the shed

So "World" could be the themed "world" and story surrounding hangar 18. Or "world" could refer to the limits of KI right now. Or it could in fact be a new WR. I don't see how any of that points to VR

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

So "World" could be the themed "world" and story surrounding hangar 18. Or "world" could refer to the limits of KI right now. Or it could in fact be a new WR. I don't see how any of that points to VR

I was thinking "worlds first VR giga" or something like that. 

I am indeed getting my hopes up... for a kick a** ride.  This thing doesn't have to break any records to be just that.  I doubt CF, KI or B&M are going to disappoint. 

That said, I'm not counting anything out at this point. Way too many unknowns.  As well as too many wierd things with this whole teasing campaign.  Like I've said before.  I have serious doubts that anyone involved with the park would just miss that many "mistakes".  Not on what could be the biggest investment this park has ever made.  Could just be trolling to throw everyone of but I'd bet that they all mean something.  

7 days, 6 hours and 1 min as of typing this... lol

• Like 7

Wow! I was just on Carowinds Connection (because I was bored), and while this is slightly older, people were being very critical about Kings Island’s giga. Some were even happy it was “bad.” On another thread, people commented that it will cost the chain 15 million, which is half of Fury’s cost. I am not throwing shade at their forum, but I feel like they are misinformed.

E2A5F65B-EBF7-4172-A06C-B2E146B50000.png

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Wow! I was just on Carowinds Connection (because I was bored), and while this is slightly older, people were being very critical about Kings Island’s giga. Some were even happy it was “bad.” On another thread, people commented that it will cost the chain 15 million, which is half of Fury’s cost. I am not throwing shade at their forum, but I feel like they are misinformed.

The ride is probably going to cost 30ish million dollars, 15 million dollars is completely nonsensical. If people want to trash other parks be my guest, Kings Island is a great park that is incredibly well rounded, sure this giga isn’t a Fury 325 but we still have a great supporting lineup of rollercoasters (Better then a lot of the other parks in the chain).

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

People in this forum were trashing the ride when the blue prints leaked.

• Like 6

Haha Carowinds fans crack me up. They 2 good coasters imo….maybe 3. Fury, Afterburn and possible Copperhead S ( have not been on). The other coasters are fillers imo.

Ki has Banshee, Beast, DB and The Bat and Vortex and Ki's fillers are better then the rest at Carowinds imo. They are funny.

• Like 5

• malem locked this topic