Decoding 2020

fryoj

7 minutes ago, Fitzcoasts14 said:

I'm not sure if this is real or if we are being trolled. Opinions?

whet.PNG

It’s absolutely fake. “Beast unleashed” was a concept video that went viral last year, a lot of people thought it was a real teaser.

Also, say that person’s name out loud. What did that sound like? It’s a prank name. It’s a troll post.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Wow! I was just on Carowinds Connection (because I was bored), and while this is slightly older, people were being very critical about Kings Island’s giga. Some were even happy it was “bad.” On another thread, people commented that it will cost the chain 15 million, which is half of Fury’s cost. I am not throwing shade at their forum, but I feel like they are misinformed.
E2A5F65B-EBF7-4172-A06C-B2E146B50000.thumb.png.9b92eb877306b0c59b05ba530e93284c.png

That was back in May but Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, he knows people on the development team.... let us guess, they all have youtube channels and the only way to talk to them is to leave a thumbs up or down after each comment?

The creator of that concept is a beast yes but seriously... 380ft, 108mph... etc.

If that were real, I'll buy the first 5 of you all Fast Lane plus passes to those that meet me next year to ride it. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, refrigerator said:

People in this forum were trashing the ride when the blue prints leaked.

None of us were really trashing the ride, that comment made by coasterbruh was more of a critique of the enthusiast mindset that if something doesn’t tick all the right boxes for coaster nerds, that it’s somehow a bad investment. No one wants the ride to be bad.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kiisgreat said:

That was back in May but Ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That does not change the fact that the Carowinds fans (I am not saying all of them) wanted Kings Island to have mediocre coaster that enthusiasts would only mock. Yeah everyone was complaining about the layout back then, but these people on Carowinds Connection did not have to celebrate when they thought our giga was going to be trash. I think that our giga looks pretty amazing to be honest. Whether it is better than Fury 325, who knows? I honestly think it has a chance because some elements on our giga look to be better than any of the elements on Fury 325 in my opinion. The massive over-banked turn and ejector speed hill look absolutely amazing!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

That does not change the fact that the Carowinds fans (I am not saying all of them) wanted Kings Island to have mediocre coaster that enthusiasts would only mock. Yeah everyone was complaining about the layout back then, but these people on Carowinds Connection did not have to celebrate when they thought our giga was going to be trash. I think that our giga looks pretty amazing to be honest. Whether it is better than Fury 325, who knows? I honestly think it has a chance because some elements on our giga look to be better than any of the elements on Fury 325 in my opinion. The massive over-banked turn and ejector speed hill look absolutely amazing!

Eh, fan boys will be fan boys. No big deal, they just want to keep their time in the sun, lol.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

Seriously?! That would be awesome. By topped off you mean the final piece of track? Or am I misinterpreting that?

Traditionally, the “topping off” of a roller coaster refers to the installation of the highest piece of track. So in this case it would refer to the peak of the lift hill. 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, flightoffear1996 said:

What season?  I bet it’s topped off by the end of haunt. 

Guess I should rephrase that. What percentage of track will be installed by end of season? Station and lift hill?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheBEASTunchained said:

Traditionally, the “topping off” of a roller coaster refers to the installation of the highest piece of track. So in this case it would refer to the peak of the lift hill. 

Ah gotcha, that makes sense. I was thinking that seemed way too soon for the track to be finished, I know Banshee took a lot longer than that at least.

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic