Decoding 2020

fryoj

5 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Maybe a themed tunnel at the first drop. Not just a tunnel that you go through like Leviathan, but a tunnel with theming. Maybe fog or a light effect simulating traveling through space. 

Like one of those fun house tunnels that messes with your eyes and balance?

@Waltny I hope not, I'd like to ride the coaster, not wait in the queue while they clean the train and run it empty

Had this lovely experience waiting for DB last time...

Side note, I know someone just posted some awesome high res photos in the last couple of days, but we are headed to the park in the morning... Any interest in seeing some more posted tomorrow night  or sunday? 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ldhudsonjr said:

Why is everyone so convinced the ride is going to be named something other than Polaris or Orion? Even if it's not going to be either of those, the chances of it just being something random people have pulled from thin air are pretty slim....

We are just speculating and having fun. Some of these names make sense

• Like 2

I just came back from Dollywood and have question- some post not long ago mentioned having a $120,000,000 budget, this ride bring $30,000,000.

I was confused by who had the budget? KI or CF and what was the timeframe this budget is allocated for? I think he said 2020 only so if correct, is that just $120m for all of CF then?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

I just came back from Dollywood and have question- some post not long ago mentioned having a $120,000,000 budget, this ride bring $30,000,000.

I was confused by who had the budget? KI or CF and what was the timeframe this budget is allocated for? I think he said 2020 only so if correct, is that just $120m for all of CF then?

120 million budget across the chain.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ldhudsonjr said:

Why is everyone so convinced the ride is going to be named something other than Polaris or Orion? Even if it's not going to be either of those, the chances of it just being something random people have pulled from thin air are pretty slim....

I personally don't think it'll be Orion or Polaris simply because I can't recall ever having the ride actually named what we've found copyrights for prior to the announcement :p

• Like 3

• malem locked this topic