Decoding 2020

fryoj

3 hours ago, DubVLegend said:

Hmmm... Closed for mechanical reasons or to keep things hidden for a short period of time???????

I wondered the same thing last night, and if so, perhaps the reason was to prevent people from seeing something that would only be visible from the top of the tower.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fitzcoasts14 said:

I know this name was dead in 2010, but what attraction was the name for? It is from Cedar Fair.

stratosaur.PNG

Highly rumored to have been considered for WindSeeker. Furthermore, there was speculation that this would have been the name if Cedar Fair went with Funtime as opposed to Mondial.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Fitzcoasts14 said:

I know this probably won't happen, but Polaris and Orion were only trademarked by Cedar Fair, not KI. I know that's normal, but what if Orion and Polaris were the names for both the sides on Racer 75 (Rebel Yell) and gave it a different theme?

This has been mentioned before. I'm just curious since people keep bringing this up: does anyone have any examples of a park naming trains on a ride and trademarking them?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ldhudsonjr said:

This has been mentioned before. I'm just curious since people keep bringing this up: does anyone have any examples of a park naming trains on a ride and trademarking them?

Steel Vengeance trains are officially named; workers have unofficially named Mystic trains lol:P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Itsintheshed said:

I believe you are the first! I didn't see that one when I was there yesterday evening. Did they put it to the left or right of the rest of the posters?

It was to the right at the end so #teotwawki announcement poster.

I can go back for another it was super hard to see my phone trying to take it. :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Itsintheshed said:

What stickers are you talking about? I can't see any on the announcement poster - did they just add them?

i was just kidding sorry, i was making fun of myself for thinking the stickers/tape on the other posters where covering up ride stats, sorry for getting you confused

14 minutes ago, Banshee777 said:

Please stop typing like that. It’s annoying and unnecessary.

Its ok to have a little bit of fun on the forum, one time someone said they saw track at night at Kings Island and posted a picture of a black screen and trolled us, we where perfectly fine with it even though it was a little bit annoying

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, decyferite said:

No photos, camera went dead by the time we got up the tower,  got one shot of DB splash down and then camera turned off... Apparently the phrase "Hey put the camera battery on the charger" wasnt clear enough... FML

I feel your pain I have learned to ask my kids for anything

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jallie79 said:

I feel your pain I have learned to ask my kids for anything

It's not too bad, were coming back next Saturday, so hopefully they start some vertical construction after Thursday and I can grab some shots of that... In hindsight, today was packed and maybe not so great a day to come... we are now in a 55 minute wait for BLSC... 

• Like 3

I was on that bout month ago. First time I ever seen the launch fail. It had enough momentum to start the helix but came rolling right back. 

I'm still curious on something...

Last year, isnt it true someone spotted RMC in KI with picture proof? If so.... I'd be checking next year for a contract coming...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

I was on that bout month ago. First time I ever seen the launch fail. It had enough momentum to start the helix but came rolling right back. 

Last year, isnt it true someone spotted RMC in KI with picture proof? If so.... I'd be checking next year for a contract coming...

Someone thought it was Fred Grubb walking around with Greg Scheid. It wasn't confirmed it was Fred Grubb though. 

• Like 1

Calling it now... B&M Giga themed to Fred Grubb
  • Like 1

• malem locked this topic