Decoding 2020

fryoj

4 minutes ago, decyferite said:

Anyone think they will include the new coaster in Fas Lane Plus?  Personally I'm hoping at least first season they hold off for it.  What happened when Banshee and MT released? Were they FLP at opening?

Banshee FLP was crazy opening day, but they didn't do a large season pass preview event for Banshee and they were handing out free shirts for the first 5,000 riders. Didn't do that for Mystic Timbers. MT I was there for pass preview and they didn't use the FLP. Not sure on opening day though. I do know that on season pass preview for mystic, some people did get front of line passes. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, decyferite said:

Anyone think they will include the new coaster in Fas Lane Plus?  Personally I'm hoping at least first season they hold off for it.  What happened when Banshee and MT released? Were they FLP at opening?

Yes the ride will most likely have Fast Lane plus, every new Cedar Fair rollercoaster has had Fast Lane offered the first season.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, decyferite said:

I sure hope so!

How could they charge that type of $ and say sorry, you can't ride the new one

• Like 3

1 hour ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Its ok to have a little bit of fun on the forum, one time someone said they saw track at night at Kings Island and posted a picture of a black screen and trolled us, we where perfectly fine with it even though it was a little bit annoying

I also am more of a veteran here, and am able to get those rare aerial pics. So...

• Like 2

Today was pretty crazy.  Swore I wouldn't go down at all today.  Then I remembered we have not seen a single show this year. Lol. Spent the first couple hours riding coasters,  checking construction site. The it was an afternoon/evening of shows. Did notice that both Gravity and Space Beagle seemed to have a similar theme of contact with aliens.  Sorry if someone else has already brought this up. But just thought it was pretty cool and all.  Great show all around btw.

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Does anybody know what the unpainted track at CSF is??? its too small to be sea worlds dive coaster track.

Seaworld’s Dive coaster track is actually going to be smaller then Valravn & Yukon striker due to the small trains, the unpainted track may indeed be Dive track.

• Like 1

Thanks to all keeping everyone updated. I’m at Disney this weekend. (daughter got to go to cast preview of Galaxy’s  Edge today...I went to MK.) I will be there Thursday with bells on. I think everyone will be excited after we see what B&M and KI will be bringing us next year. Soon the truth will be there and we can be excited for next April.

• Like 6

How did that happen? That’s pretty cool!

Probably the wheel game. I know that someone who was in front of me in line for Mystic that night got one and got to use it. 

Yep I was one of them! We had already waited in the initial almost 4 hour line and rode somewhere in the middle (couldn't pick too busy). We were about to leave and over by Delerium was the wheel and got the front of the line pass so went back and rode again this time they let us request the front seat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

17 hours ago, LuvingKI said:

I sure hope so!

How could they charge that type of $ and say sorry, you can't ride the new one

I mean on the other hand it's going to be some bull**** watching people just loop around you over and over and over while you wait in the 2 hour plus line.

• Like 3

I mean on the other hand it's going to be some bull**** watching people just loop around you over and over and over while you wait in the 2 hour plus line.

I spend premium money to purchase the Fast Lane passes when I go to the park. I don’t live close enough to the park to benefit from purchasing a season pass so I buy the Fast Lane pass instead on the 1-3 times I do make it to the park each year. I say this so people won’t be so upset when they are passed up in line, fully understanding they also can purchase a pass to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 7

42 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

This is what it was like in line for Banshee on opening day. The Fast Lane line was apparently being treated as a "walk right on" line and allegedly, some riders were using it to nab more than one of the "first rider" tees that were being handed out. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Joshua said:

This is what it was like in line for Banshee on opening day. The Fast Lane line was apparently being treated as a "walk right on" line and allegedly, some riders were using it to nab more than one of the "first rider" tees that were being handed out. 

I wouldn’t mind people in Fast Lane riding over and over but to get multiple T-Shirts is really aggravating. Maybe they should mark the Fast Lane pass with a marking if they’ve already gotten a t shirt.

• Like 5

• malem locked this topic