Decoding 2020

fryoj

I've actually done CP without FLP (in fact, I don't think I've ever utilized a "jump the line" system there, with the exception being when I got a handstamp for Dragster (when it first opened) and then chickened out) and still got a decent amount of rides in (spread over two days, but still); to each their own. :)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, collin.klopfstein said:

I tried my best but paint wasnt working so i gave up, but still this ride is going to be an amazing addition to the park and skyline

Capture.hkv.hvki.PNG

I was just looking at the plans, from this distance and angle you probably wouldn't get the top of the hill or drop in the photo. Still Cool. When looking at the track at CSF, I think the supports are grey.

F8FBB164-342F-475B-B055-23861F62B39F.jpeg

• Like 4

To all that are going this Thursday, enjoy. Very jealous sitting here across the pond in the uk. My son and I try to get out there every few years for boys road trip taking in ki, kd, cp and great adventure. Will be glued to live stream, still not completely convinced that a bigger Diamondback is needed but not going to say no to it 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Logic said:

1. Farafra, Egypt

2.  Alaqol State Nature Reserve, Kazakhstan

3. Xianjiang, China

4. Novomarinovka, Kazakhstan

5. Bolsherechye, Russia

Im not sure you typed those in the same as i did, make sure you put all the correct stuff in including the ' " and the n e s or w i got all diff than you did, one of them is the FH site, and the rest are all craters. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Fye Coasters said:

Im not sure you typed those in the same as i did, make sure you put all the correct stuff in including the ' " and the n e s or w i got all diff than you did, one of them is the FH site, and the rest are all craters. 

hmm okay. can't say i've ever entered in coordinates like that, but the site i used churned those out when i entered the numbers

• Like 3

hmm okay. can't say i've ever entered in coordinates like that, but the site i used churned those out when i entered the numbers

They’re in Degrees Minutes Seconds, instead of decimal degrees. If you don’t put in all the marks, it won’t come out correctly.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fye Coasters said:

Super interesting... Maybe it's gonna be called The Great Escape and there will be theming to each area along the track LoL. Honestly though I bet all those spots have had "sightings" of some sort

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic