Decoding 2020

fryoj

2 minutes ago, Old_Bearcat said:

time to play connect the dots!

• Like 2

I’m kinda digging the idea of the hill going into the crater making the drop bigger. Maybe the bottom of the drop sea level high refers to the ground before they make it deeper for the drop, or a tunnel? Unless the footers for the bottom of the drop have already been poured. Wishful thinking I’m sure lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BeeastFarmer said:

ELE was Extinction Level Event in the Armageddon movie.  Or maybe it was the Asteroid movie.  The one with Will Smith.

You are referring to Deep Impact.  Will Smith was not in either Armageddon or Deep Impact.

What is it with all the adult movie references to the new coaster??? :lol:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

Ok, so due to their new teasing I am thinking of names along the line of “Impact”, “Crater”, “Meteor”, “Asteroid”, “Apophis.”

edit: it also makes me come back to thinking just calling it “Shooting Star” wouldn’t be the worst. 

This got me thinking, if this is the theming they're shooting for, perhaps that was born from knowing that the coaster would drop into a ditch. Perhaps that's supposed to be the 'crater' after impact? Maybe the story is meant to go that world effectively ended due to a meteor strike and now we're going into the resultant crater. Or maybe it wasn't a meteor...maybe the planet got hit by something from an alien world and then whatever came out of it ended the world. Maybe the world it came from was the same that the aliens in Flight of Fear came from. 

Or maybe we (the riders) are the meteor, or the thing that came from the alien world...

Or maybe I'm thinking way too much into all of this. Either way these new clues have definitely re-ignited decoding!

• Like 7

Yeah this end of the world stuff seems way more dark than a Polaris style name. Betting the real name is trademarked day of. Those got the ball rolling in the theme genre, but this is too much for that. Gotta be more like a meteor or something

• Like 3

• malem locked this topic