Decoding 2020

fryoj

6 hours ago, presto123 said:

I bet it's a name not one person has posted yet. Pretty sure nobody guessed the name of Mystic Timbers either if I remember right.

No one guessed it, but it got leaked the day of or before the announcement. 

1 hour ago, warriordog10 said:

then say that politely to the guy? dont say "jesus christ skipping 4 pages because of you" just simply let the guy know in a polite way what he could do better to ease the viewing experience on this thread for mobile users. 

...and your point? I for one dont care if you post photos or not. That dont affect me. You can be posting photos but still be rude with replies. As someone mentioned page back, they should use song "you need to calm down" to describe all us lol. 

OT: I was reading back & saw someone mention they could promote the blue ice cream with white whipping cream on top or make it blue and white swirl to fit the color theme of the ride. that'd be awesome. :P

He's been told a few times that obsessively sending stuff to a news anchor is creepy and a bad reflection on this community. Sending him stuff from another news station is even worse. At some point you have to stop being polite and start getting real. 

52 minutes ago, Acook44 said:

I have hope for the restrooms. they hinted at them on the Change.org page.

That's more likely to be a random person's post than someone from KI.

7 minutes ago, Rivertown Rider said:

@Magenta Lizard Orion is five letters that could be tried.

Theres no O in the first column.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, warriordog10 said:

getting excited :lol: any chance the website will leak ahead of the announcement ? didnt a website promoting The Bat leak right before Banshee was revealed to throw us off? (sorry was long time ago i forget lol) 

I remember a wing coaster also being "leaked" before too lol. Not sure if I'm remember it correctly or not.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

Since taking “a minute” is too much trouble I will no longer be double checking your suggestions, so don’t worry about making them. 

If anyone is willing to check if their idea fits, please let me know. Thanks. 

Dude im at work, im just as excited as everyone else, i dont have time to sit here for few hours trying to find a word....just trying to help no need to be RUDE. 

so the time i do have i am trying to help which is what you asked for...

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

First position: LMSABCDEJT

second position: TAOLIHURNE

check back after I get lunch...

LT. Ass

Hey.. it fits

And again... blueprints have supposedly been calculated by every engineer ever and the coaster is super short...well, now we are getting told its longer than Diamondback...

Dont go off the blueprints as if made by God.. keep an open mind because we are already seeing things like track length is far better than calculated to be the shortest new ride ever, lol.

• Like 5

Just now, shizzzon said:

And again... blueprints have supposedly been calculated by every engineer ever and the coaster is super short...well, now we are getting told its longer than Diamondback...

Dont go off the blueprints... keep an open mind because we are already seeing things like track length is far better than calculated to be the shortest new ride ever, lol.

Yeah, the blueprints don't have the track length on them. But hey, keep on praying they are fake. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

Dont go off the blueprints... keep an open mind because we are already seeing things like track length is far better than calculated to be the shortest new ride ever, lol.

Diamondback is 5200ish feet (forget the actual number off the top of my head), and I think people who went over the plans think that project X will be 5400ish feet. Project X will be faster, so the ride time will be shorter, but the track will still be longer than Diamondback, assuming that the plans are correct (they likely are)

• Like 5

The tone on this thread has been horrible for a while, but it's especially atrocious this week. In addition to the speculation about the physical make up of this coaster coming to a head with an eminent announcement, there is a full moon this week.

It is well documented that the lunar cycle can affect the mental well being and actions of people, that's why mental health institutions were originally called lunatic asylums. I also can see anecdotal evidence of this at the hospital I work at, and I have experience in behavioral health.

If you can control your response, consider PMing someone you consider to need correction. It's the nice thing to do.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, BeeastFarmer said:

The tone on this thread has been horrible for a while, but it's especially atrocious this week. In addition to the speculation about the physical make up of this coaster coming to a head with an eminent announcement, there is a full moon this week.

It is well documented that the lunar cycle can affect the mental well being and actions of people, that's why mental health institutions were originally called lunatic asylums. I also can see anecdotal evidence of this at the hospital I work at, and I have experience in behavioral health.

If you can control your response, consider PMing someone you consider to need correction. It's the nice thing to do.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I agree! 100%

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic