Decoding 2020

fryoj

Will also be the tallest and fastest coaster in the park. According to operators, the ET upper platform (275') is the highest point in the park. This coaster (296' lift/301' drop) will be the new highest point in the park. 

Also, the weather will be awesome Thursday so expect some decent sized crowds especially around announcement time. 

• Like 2

Every reason why any news channel is just full of crap and of things I could care less about.  I’m sure there’s good journalist out there but I don’t even watch the news in my city in Indy bc it’s all just garbage.  Build stuff up and turns out to be nothing worth listening too.  Ok rant over. Thanks for the update 

1 hour ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Well I follow Andrew Setters on Twitter. Check out this recent tweet from him. Interesting. I thought the coaster was going to be shorter in length than Diamondback. 

Screenshot_20190813-104254.png

It this including the alleged longest and tallest brake run?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thatguyfromohio said:

That track is a transfer track. One way of knowing is, the ends is painted, connecting tracks are just primer in between

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also no bolt holes in the spine. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

AHHHHHHHHHH YESSSS THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!!!

Welcome, if Colin doesn't first, I'll let y'all know if the trailer is gone in about an hour or a little longer, i live maybe a minute away from csf but I'm out on Galbraith right now

• Like 4

• malem locked this topic