Stats

Teach

Tease

Today

Train

Track

or the b-word :)

edit: or Chris 

Try "LATIN" - since Polaris is latin for "Polar Star"?

• Like 1

Question about constructing the coaster...does anyone know how quick the track and supports typically go up? Do you think we'll see the lift hill before the winter? I haven't followed a new ride this closely before so I was just wondering how long it typically takes to complete? Thanks

The lift hill for Fury 325 was topped off in early December of 2014. I would suspect our Giga will have a similar timeline of construction
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I like to think the lock will return Thursday night, so they can make a show of opening it. The person with the mic will tell someone else what to put to unlock it, and whatever. Perhaps Mr. Christopher will be the guy with the mic? Either way, I just hope we find out what the code was.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CoasterDude48 said:

The lift hill for Fury 325 was topped off in early December of 2014. I would suspect our Giga will have a similar timeline of construction

They didn't start vertical construction until the end of September though. This should start a month earlier than that, so an early November topping off is possible. Possibly even before the end of haunt. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, fryoj said:

They didn't start vertical construction until the end of September though. This should start a month earlier than that, so an early November topping off is possible. Possibly even before the end of haunt. 

looks like Diamondback was topped off in October 30, 2008 so youre probably right 

source: https://archive.is/20130127041930/http://kiDiamondback.com/public/latest/blog/index.cfm?entry=86f94690-4b99-4711-a7dc-c745802bfd36

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, fryoj said:

So it's most likely we'll have the lift hill as part of our skyline by winterfest this season.

• Like 7

Honest question that I'm not sure if it was discussed yesterday. Do we know why the evidence book is "clawed"/shredded at the bottom? Is this a reference to anything? Or is it suppose to look like someone tried to get rid of it and failed?

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Acook44 said:

Honest question that I'm not sure if it was discussed yesterday. Do we know why the evidence book is "clawed"/shredded at the bottom? Is this a reference to anything? Or is it suppose to look like someone tried to get rid of it and failed?

I'm pretty sure Kings Island wanted to make it look like someone tried to get rid of it but failed.

• Like 3

• malem locked this topic