Decoding 2020

fryoj

58 minutes ago, Acook44 said:
I wasn't sure if it was a troll move to the "Beast Unleashed" video or not.

Looks like somebody tried to unsuccessfully shred the book in a shredder. Just like we did in the Air Force with classified materials.

10 minutes ago, FlyMartyFly said:

Looks like somebody tried to unsuccessfully shred the book in a shredder. Just like we did in the Air Force with classified materials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But not the unsuccessful part though, we always succeeded when shredding our stuff!! Hahha

• Like 4

@malem and I have asked very nicely and multiple times in the last few days to stay on topic, to be respectful, and for the language to be family friendly. At this point we continue to see this being ignored. We will be cleaning up this thread to the topic at hand.  Anyone who continues to not follow these simple rules will be getting a warning and possible loss of posting privileges. We have hesitated on taking this harsh of a stand. 

Guys, we are in the middle of making history at Kings Island with what appears to be the biggest investment ever. KI may not get another investment like this for decades. Are you going to remember and celebrate it with your KIC family, or are you you going to possibly miss out because you did not agree with someone's post?

• Like 21
  • Thanks 7

43 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

More prep work for the announcement 

1AF55530-3E9E-4126-A0E3-805FEAC0C6AA.jpeg

48B8496A-EBEC-437E-8627-3F358BFCED8C.jpeg

B0CEB156-5E23-48F9-AD58-01F2083AFB7A.jpeg

I’m a bit surprised to see them put all that stuff in there as it was going to be tight anyhow. I saw someone on Facebook who I know works for the park talk about possibily opening up the areas along The Racer(like on the behind the scenes tours) to fit everyone in. Just looking at the pictures I don’t know how that will work either. We will be there in a bit and maybe it will make more sense seeing where they are at currently.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Waltny said:

I’m a bit surprised to see them put all that stuff in there as it was going to be tight anyhow. I saw someone on Facebook who I know works for the park talk about possibily opening up the areas along The Racer(like on the behind the scenes tours) to fit everyone in. Just looking at the pictures I don’t know how that will work either. We will be there in a bit and maybe it will make more sense seeing where they are at currently.

It could be that the fence is just there to protect their equipment. Things might change between now and then. 

Its incredible what the park can do for a temporary announcement setup now that they have all this “stuff” from Winterfest and Carnivale. It’s a great time to be a KI fan. 

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

@malem and I have asked very nicely and multiple times in the last few days to stay on topic, to be respectful, and for the language to be family friendly. At this point we continue to see this being ignored. We will be cleaning up this thread to the topic at hand.  Anyone who continues to not follow these simple rules will be getting a warning and possible loss of posting privileges. We have hesitated on taking this harsh of a stand. 

Guys, we are in the middle of making history at Kings Island with what appears to be the biggest investment ever. KI may not get another investment like this for decades. Are you going to remember and celebrate it with your KIC family, or are you you going to possibly miss out because you did not agree with someone's post?

Thank you!! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Maverick44 said:

I am so jealous. I can't make it to the announcement. I can't get off work any earlier then 6:30 and I live just about an hour and forty-five mins  away. Will they close the gates at 8pm? Or let others in for the announcement?

I thought I read somewhere in this Topic about them letting people in after 8pm. 

I hope they do since that is about the time I will be able to get there.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, JubJester said:

@Maverick44 I'm pretty sure you can't come in after 8. Would be my guess, but they havent said anything. 

I didn't think so. I just don't want to risk driving that far to not be able to see and also miss the live stream haha.

Thank you. Unless I hear otherwise I will live stream it at home!

• Like 1

Do we know if it's full price admission after 8pm? I didnt get a pass this year but if it was a reasonable price to get in to see the announcement I may bring the family to see it.

If you are planning on buying them for next year, you can purchase them on the 15th and get in with the pass.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Notatroll!!! said:

Do we know if it's full price admission after 8pm? I didnt get a pass this year but if it was a reasonable price to get in to see the announcement I may bring the family to see it.

Parking should be free as they stop staffing the parking tolls about two hours before the park closes. Admission is likely the starlight rate, which I don't remember offhand but is posted on the ticket sales booth. You might want to call and confirm though, because while they said that the front gate turnstiles will be open, they did not say that ticket sales will. It may be that only season passholders or prepaid admissions can get in after 8.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, homestar92 said:

Parking should be free as they stop staffing the parking tolls about two hours before the park closes. Admission is likely the starlight rate, which I don't remember offhand but is posted on the ticket sales booth. You might want to call and confirm though, because while they said that the front gate turnstiles will be open, they did not say that ticket sales will. It may be that only season passholders or prepaid admissions can get in after 8.

Thank you, I may just call them tomorrow!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I didn't think so. I just don't want to risk driving that far to not be able to see and also miss the live stream haha.

Thank you. Unless I hear otherwise I will live stream it at home!

I've seen it said multiple times on Facebook that you can get in after 8p, you shouldn't have a problem.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I'm at the park and got the chance to talk to Don Helbig a little bit. He told me that the platforms that are blocked off will be where the media will be. He also recommends we get here early. 

Find him again and ask him about the cost to get in after 8pm haha !

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• malem locked this topic