Decoding 2020

fryoj

9 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Find him again and ask him about the cost to get in after 8pm haha !

Starlight tickets are $39 at the gate this season. If you're coming with a passholder, you could alternatively buy a bring-a-friend ticket.

Assuming you plan to visit next year, your best option is probably to just purchase a 2020 season pass. You could do that on your phone and redeem immediately.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, malem said:

Starlight tickets are $39 at the gate this season. If you're coming with a passholder, you could alternatively buy a bring-a-friend ticket.

Assuming you plan to visit next year, your best option is probably to just purchase a 2020 season pass. You could do that on your phone and redeem immediately.

Thank you!!! That's not so bad really. I will hopefully make it then we will see.

• Like 3

The cheapest tickets have always been through Kroger for us.  We have season passes so when we bring others who don't have one, we go to Kroger and pick them up.  

They have always varied by either $20 or $30 per person throughout the season.

• Like 3

On 8/12/2019 at 5:27 PM, collin.klopfstein said:

If you guys think about it the drop wont be that much smaller than Fury's. Yes 24 foot difference does seem like a lot but in all honesty you really wont notice a difference.

Capturebtrhbdrbrtny.PNG

Fury's drop is actually 320', so, it would only be a 19' difference.

• Like 3

Interesting times, guys and gals! It's cool that they are doing a very involved setup for this announcement.

Reading one of the posts, I was reminded of when I waited for the news of Banshee to come online at 10 PM (as that's when the announcement was and IIRC, I thought at the time that the webpage would be live as soon as the announcement started)… and the Panera WiFi cut out... so I had to find out at home...

Also, thanks @Magenta Lizard for your work in helping us with the lockbox and lock.

Finally, I wouldn it be crazy if the guy who did play Mr. Christopher in the FOF videos show up to reprise his role at the announcement?

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, FlyMartyFly said:

I’m going o the park on Friday so it will be really exciting to see track onsite and being installed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd bet against track being installed friday. Even if they get it to the site Friday, they still have to get cranes on site and assembled. Maybe next week they will start, but it may be longer than that. 

5 hours ago, Acook44 said:

Honest question that I'm not sure if it was discussed yesterday. Do we know why the evidence book is "clawed"/shredded at the bottom? Is this a reference to anything? Or is it suppose to look like someone tried to get rid of it and failed?

In the video with Chad, it said it looked like someone tried to put it through a shredder. 

• Like 2

^^ maybe they are about each record being broken? Since the one on the news was about breaking longest steel coaster track in the park. Maybe one is about being the tallest coaster too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I opened the box on the fence in Xbase and there was nothing inside it so I guess that thing that was given to Fox19 was the only thing they decided to put in it. 

I can confirm at one point there was something in the box.  I'm thinking he may make an appearance and sneak a selfie with @Magenta Lizard.  I do NOT know if there was something in there when she opened it.  Maybe arrange a trade to get you back.  That was clever. My wife got a huge kick out of it.

Edit:  on second thought..maybe he should be our mascot.  Take pics of him in fun spots.

• Like 3

• malem locked this topic