Decoding 2020

fryoj

2 minutes ago, Kodistict said:

Lol, it is crazy that we are almost at 400!

2014 got to 459. 

Of course that one had the joy of people looking at footers that were clearly for a B&M Inverted insisting they were for an Intamin Giga. That had to be worth an extra 60 pages of denial. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

^ I see that you identified yourself. When non medical people ask questions about cancer, ask about complimentary/alternative treatment and general nursing questions, it's an opportunity to educate. Kindness goes much further than smug aloofness. I may hear the same question one hundred times from the same person, but I'm not a jerk in answering the same question.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 6

What's the thoughts if last minute.. b&m and gci come together and make the worlds first wooden giga wing coaster? 

2 totally opposite effects you'd want to experience at the same time...

Or maybe not, lol.

On a serious note, I see something interesting happening right now..

2020, non world record coaster, in house records.

2017, non world record coaster, in house extension of wooden track length at park.

2014, last world record coaster...

Is it possible that this giga coaster is a filler to complete Cedar Fair's large parks with a hyper and giga in preparation for a world record setter in the next 5yrs?

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

What's the thoughts if last minute.. b&m and gci come together and make the worlds first wooden giga wing coaster? 

2 totally opposite effects you'd want to experience at the same time...

Or maybe not, lol.

On a serious note, I see something interesting happening right now..

2020, non world record coaster, in house records.

2017, non world record coaster, in house extension of wooden track length at park.

2014, last world record coaster...

Is it possible that this giga coaster is a filler to complete Cedar Fair's large parks with a hyper and giga in preparation for a world record setter in the next 5yrs?

I'm hoping for a world record setter RMC in the next few years. They have a bunch of land behind Banshee they can use. We can continue this in the thread for what comes after the giga.

• Like 4

If they were going to put in a new restaurant with this, I think they should look at Epcot's new space themed restaurant. This looks so cool. Heck! I say build a gift shop for this ride and theme it like this. Or they could make a gift shop that is similar to the gift shop at the Seattle space needle. The gift shop at the space needle is called the SpaceBase Gift Shop.

Pic of Epcot's space themed restaurant:

Image result for space themed restaurant epcot

Source: https://mydisneydorks.com/2019/05/10/breaking-space-themed-restaurant-coming-to-epcot-will-open-later-this-year/

Pic of Seattle Space Needle's gift shop (clicking on picture takes you to website where photo was found):

the Space Needle gift shop is now open

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I'm hoping for a world record setter RMC in the next few years. They have a bunch of land behind Banshee they can use. We can continue this in the thread for what comes after the giga.

Are you saying at Kings Island or Just in the chain in general. Steel Vengeance is still insane and Busch Gardens has their record breaker coming

Just now, collin.klopfstein said:

Sorry for all the track updates but track is still on trailer. 1:23 pm

896DFDB9-DC6F-4F32-90F4-E60C268B2855.jpeg

Don’t be sorry. Trust me, we appreciate it!

My thought is that they are holding off on delivering track until after Thursday. I’m not ruling out having a piece of track there for the announcement, though.

• Like 22

Just called Kings Island to confirm admission prices for anyone arriving after 8pm. She said they will have people at the ticket booths after 8pm and it would be the after hours price. I'd also imagine the would still have people in the parking booths as well. Oh well I'll just stream it online or watch it on tv if it's on local tv, cant see paying that just to watch the announcement and not actually ride any rides. I could get the bring a friend price but still would have to pay for parking.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DustinTheNow said:

Alright everyone! Here it is! After hours of work and revamping, and adding details, here is the final prediction for the KI Giga! Please give this video a watch and subscribe! ... There’s even a possiblity we will LIVE STREAM the event tomorrow! #TEOTWAWKI #KI2020

Wow.  That hive dive right before the 9000' tall brake run seems really shallow.  I thought it was much more pronounced in your other video.

• Like 1

I also have to ask at this point, how much info do you guys think will really be revealed tomorrow? Do you think they will throw out the stats tomorrow, or do you think they'll leave a little to the imagination? It's a tough double edge sword. You want the general public excited by throwing out the stats, but it's fun to mess with the enthusiasts too!! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, lifetimecoaster said:

I also have to ask at this point, how much info do you guys think will really be revealed tomorrow? Do you think they will throw out the stats tomorrow, or do you think they'll leave a little to the imagination? It's a tough double edge sword. You want the general public excited by throwing out the stats, but it's fun to mess with the enthusiasts too!! 

Haha, that would be so cruel of them to not reveal the stats. They better! I would love to know the speed. I’m hoping they reveal a story of some kind. Did they do that for mystic? Did we know about the themeing other than the shed? 

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic