Decoding 2020

fryoj

PSA: The decoding thread will be locked after tomorrows announcement, then the construction thread will be for construction updates. Once we have the official press release, I will create an announcement thread of the new ride info and it will be become the  general discussion about it. 

• Like 28

1 hour ago, fyrfyter said:

Usually there are several pieces stacked however they can fit them and because trailers are well used, they don’t look all that nice.

I have actually seen them put only piece of track on a trailer before. It's not too uncommon. Especially if they don't feel comfortable placing multiple pieces on it. 

There is always the off chance though. ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, secretcoasternerd said:

I know we're still more than 24 hours out from the announcement, but I can't stop refreshing this discussion. I halfway expect there to be some sort of leak before the announcement lol

MT's name got leaked at the last minute, so it wouldn't be surprising. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, decyferite said:

I think so, but it's only a race to see which one valley's first

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone before, but have you been in line for Invertigo and it valley's and your wishing that you could have gone on a higher capacity ride lol.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

Anybody from here at the park today? I’m interested if the crane we saw yesterday has started being erected yet.

My son and I are here. Are you talking about the crane that was in the corner of the parking lot by Great Wolf Lodge?

• Like 1

Guys... I think I found something!

I did some messing around with the urls on Kings Island’s website, and I found a working page in progress for the new ride. It has all of the stats, the logo, and some renderings. The ride really does look amazing, and the backstory is even better!

I have to finish up some work right now, so I will try to share the link a little later... probably around 11 or so tomorrow night! You can count on it!

Sorry for letting you down guys, but it was just a joke which I should have made more clear... you can feel free to call me a troll.

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

Just now, Kodistict said:

I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone before, but have you been in line for Invertigo and it valley's and your wishing that you could have gone on a higher capacity ride lol.

I've had that thought when I get up to the top of the first spike right before the death click when it releases after waiting for over 5 minutes to ride Invertigo for the umpteenth time

2 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

I was thinking about this earlier and I don’t know if we discussed this already but could the banked turn be like that one element on steel vengeance when it goes upside down, stalls and then goes back up, if you know what I’m talking about

I think I know what your talking about, dont know the name of the element but I'd love to see something like that

• Like 1

Can somebody refresh my memory on Mystic Timbers’ name getting spoiled, cuz I was kind of Ms. MT and I don’t recall that. Granted my memory is crap. But all I remember is looking it up after the announcement and only finding a vaguely Mary Jane friendly company having any association with the name...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I did some messing around with the urls on Kings Island’s website, and I found a working page in progress for the new ride. It has all of the stats, the logo, and a few amazing renderings. The ride really does look amazing, and the backstory is even better!

I have to finish up some work right now, so I will try to share the link a little later... probably around 11 or so tomorrow night! You can count on it!

Please do! I had the same thought last night and decided to inspect page elements but didnt come up with anything

***Edited*** I just reread the post... Kudos sir, kudos

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I did some messing around with the urls on Kings Island’s website, and I found a working page in progress for the new ride. It has all of the stats, the logo, and some renderings. The ride really does look amazing, and the backstory is even better!

Could you please screen shot for a quick sec and send please!!!??? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, decyferite said:

Please do! I had the same thought last night and decided to inspect page elements but didnt come up with anything

Sorry, I was just kidding! LOL! That is why I said 11:00 tomorrow night because the website will be public then after the official announcement.

In all seriousness, just like you, I was trying for a little while to see if I could find a page on Kings Island’s website for the new ride that had not been made public yet, but I was unsuccessful.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, FUN&ONLY! said:

Sorry, I was just kidding! LOL! That is why I said 11:00 tomorrow night because the website will be public then after the official announcement.

In all seriousness, like you, I was trying for a little bit to see if I could find a website on the new ride that had not been made public yet, but I was unsuccessful.

I thought you meant that lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

In all seriousness, like you, I was trying for a little bit to see if I could find a website on the new ride that had not been made public yet, but I was unsuccessful.

Lol, I edited my last post after I went back and re-read it... They have to have something ready to go, but it's going to be in a hidden directory...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, decyferite said:

Lol, I edited my last post after I went back and re-read it... They have to have something ready to go, but it's going to be in a hidden directory...

Unless they decided to call the new coaster "Frequently Asked Questions"... :D 

• Haha 4

• malem locked this topic