Decoding 2020

fryoj

Like I said previously... I promise I will have a link for you guys around 11:00 PM tomorrow night. I guarantee you on that! LOL! But maybe, just maybe someone will actually be able to find the hidden webpage for the new ride before then? I was unsuccessful and @decyferite also tried, but maybe someone else will figure it out before tomorrow and before the big announcement.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, decyferite said:

I've had that thought when I get up to the top of the first spike right before the death click when it releases after waiting for over 5 minutes to ride Invertigo for the umpteenth time

I think I know what your talking about, dont know the name of the element but I'd love to see something like that

Is that the trick track element? That's my favorite part of Steel Vengeance, can't remember if it's on Storm Chaser but it is on Twisted Timbers, loved it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Could you please screen shot for a quick sec and send please!!!??? 

I wish I could! LOL! It was just a joke. I will, however, still post the link tomorrow around 11:00 PM (which is after the announcement). LOL!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, harmony29 said:

Is that the trick track element? That's my favorite part of Steel Vengeance, can't remember if it's on Storm Chaser but it is on Twisted Timbers, loved it.

Do you mean this element? Its like a weird short slanted zero g stall.

images.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I wish I could! LOL! It was just a joke. I will, however, still post the link tomorrow around 11:00 PM (which is after the announcement). LOL!

You are such an a$$ haha I was so ready to see this page haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

Can somebody refresh my memory on Mystic Timbers’ name getting spoiled, cuz I was kind of Ms. MT and I don’t recall that. Granted my memory is crap. But all I remember is looking it up after the announcement and only finding a vaguely Mary Jane friendly company having any association with the name...

Here's the post below. He didn't post it on the page, but he did message it to me and others and was correct. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

Worker: There he is again sir

Boss: Ok add 1 more day till we ship out that blue track

Worker: Ay Ay captain

Like I said 2 days ago. Easily within CFS budget to put up a privacy fence. What if this was someone with ill intentions at night with a case of spray paint? These track pieces are probably $40,000 apiece. Something bad will probably have to happen before they wise up. Not faulting the guy getting us pictures. Not his fault at all.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, standbyme said:

I was thinking, wouldn’t it be a great plot twist if @collin.klopfstein and @Kodistict were working with the park to throw us all off by posting days old photos of track sitting at CSF, all the while it was actually being delivered daily. :rolleyes:

Tune in tomorrow for another episode of conspiracy theory's with standbyme. =)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Magenta Lizard said:

I definitely think they will be. It wouldn’t surprise me if it is John Matarese. 

I wonder if anyone thought to check the box where I left presents last night, because it seems like the only people who took any notice of the continued existence of the boxes were from KIC, and nobody has fessed up to being at the park today :)

edit: as for the tins, I’m pretty sure those were in the other boxes too. I am going to see if I can track down the videos and see if they ever addressed them...

@Magenta Lizard, I know you are all about the Wizard of Oz game.  Find me tomorrow at the announcement and reclaim your Dorothy card!

5399BD37-8E6B-43F7-A36D-34B6FC533757.jpeg

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, presto123 said:

Like I said 2 days ago. Easily within CFS budget to put up a privacy fence. What if this was someone with ill intentions at night with a case of spray paint? These track pieces are probably $40,000 apiece. Something bad will probably have to happen before they wise up. Not faulting the guy getting us pictures. Not his fault at all.

They could for sure add a fence. I actually have no idea why they don't.  When I drive past I stay on the road and never touch the property at all.

@spooky21 You are right. Twisted Snake Dive. I would kind of like to see a almost completely sideways stall when it just goes on its side for a lil ways.

• Like 4

Just now, JonahWilliamson said:

Where did you find it? 

At the time I was working with a girl who was good friends with a guy on KI’s marketing team. She overheard me talking about the announcement and said she knew that it was a “lumberjack” (her words) themed wooden coaster but couldn’t remember the name (she’s not an enthusiast). She texted him and asked and later that day texted me the name. I  no longer work with her but tried getting in contact with her about this year’s announcement, but I’ve been unsuccessful.

• Like 4

• malem locked this topic