Decoding 2020

fryoj

1 minute ago, sixohdieselrage said:

This view is about to really change. 

Let's bring on the construction!

20190815_091114.jpg

Ki had so much land left to develop I could think CF might transition to make CP and ki flagship parks. CP doesn't have any more being landlocked. It's just build and replace, so adding bigger stuff to ki will help Cedar Fair keep right on earning.

• Like 4

Just now, LuckyluvsKI said:

Ki had so much land left to develop I could think CF might transition to make CP and ki flagship parks. CP doesn't have any more being landlocked. It's just build and replace, so adding bigger stuff to ki will help Cedar Fair keep right on earning.

Not totally landlocked.

They just knocked a hotel down and built few new acres of land onto the island for unknown reasons right now.

They just bought the golf course resort and whatever else just outside the park. 

KI land isnt totally usable... plus, even if all that woodes area were usable, they better bring back the Sky Ride and start it from the Eiffel Tower and just hop all around the park in a big loop.

• Like 4

Hey its the big day!!!!! I am going to be all over the twitter handles for th park and Chad today haha. Got my Banshee cam up. is anyone going to be there at park open? Can we get a shot from the tower to see if we can see the track piece?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Maverick44 said:

Hey its the big day!!!!! I am going to be all over the twitter handles for th park and Chad today haha. Got my Banshee cam up. is anyone going to be there at park open? Can we get a shot from the tower to see if we can see the track piece?

I will get there at 11:30

Edit: I will try to get some pics from the tower

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Yeah i got some guys there right now.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

The only non GP Cincinnati news anchor is John Matarese. However, I don’t mind the other news anchors being GP as long as they fully deliver the clues to the people watching. I thought the first guy and the guy from WLWT did a great job, making news stories and videos and later following up with an article. The person yesterday did an okay job, but she was not very good at communicating the information. I hope this person from Fox19 gets it right, and we get the full clue!

And WKRC has been scrolling all morning that it is a giga coaster because they are announcing it on National Roller Coaster Day..um that would be tomorrow...

And a lesson for the young and impressionable (and reminder to all)....just because the news reports something doesn't necessarily mean it is factual or completely accurate - even more so when it is a topic the reporter has no background information on and is simply relaying what is told to them and may accidentally leave out a key word because they do not understand the topic they are presenting on.  Last year many media outlets were reporting Steel Vengeance was the tallest roller coaster in the world and it isn't even the tallest roller coaster at that park...small details matter and missing the word hybrid made the story inaccurate and leading to misinformation being spread by those not familiar with amusement parks.  And in today's world of social media, everyone is now a reporter but that doesn't mean they are accurate...

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

They do lol but its not the coaster capitol of the world lol That park is 3 hours to the north. lol

What, officially, makes that park the Roller Coaster capital of the World other than their own claim on the title? Six Flags Magic Mountain has one more coaster than Cedar Point does, with yet another under construction. If Cedar Point can claim that title based on nothing, then so could Kings Island.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

With the stats almost set in stone. I am going with an awesome lighting package. i'd like to see one like Mill Force. Its by far the best I have seen. Also if not that then like Fury.

I'd like to see a mix of Fury and MF light package. As well as light up wheels like what Tatsu has now.

Image result for tatsu six flags light up wheels

• Like 4

Anyone have any final predictions about the ride on announcement day? I’d love to see both a tunnel as well as a cool lighting package (fingers still crossed for light up wheels) but I’d be happy with either!

Tunnel would be awesome, would love a fast lift hill like I305

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, homestar92 said:

What, officially, makes that park the Roller Coaster capital of the World other than their own claim on the title? Six Flags Magic Mountain has one more coaster than Cedar Point does, with yet another under construction. If Cedar Point can claim that title based on nothing, then so could Kings Island.

Sorry its America's Roller Coast haha

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic