Decoding 2020

fryoj

4 minutes ago, STLcoasters33 said:

A meteor/comet/shooting star theme with these wheels would be too perfect!

Yeah! I feel like if Kings Island does not go with these wheels, they will be missing out. I wonder if they at least know about them since they are fairly new wheels. If the coaster has them, I will be glad they took the opportunity.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shizzzon said:

KI land isnt totally usable... plus, even if all that woodes area were usable, they better bring back the Sky Ride and start it from the Eiffel Tower and just hop all around the park in a big loop.

If Disney can turn a swamp into wdw the woods at ki can be used ;) but like I said CP had to remove things to add land. Be it a hotel or buy other land outside of what they have.  

And skyway attraction would be great and they could expand the train to add a stop. Plenty of room to continue growing for sure. :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jiddle said:

I bet the track is in the little white canvas tent beside The Racer's station.   lol

It can be seen from Adventure Express if someone wants to check, Dont mean to be annoying just HYPED to see track on site. And curious to see if they have track on display for the first time at a Kings Island Announcement

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JonahWilliamson said:

So does anyone have any thoughts/ideas to where that Transfer Track is?

Logically, it MUST be on Kings Island property somewhere, or have been moved elsewhere onto CSF's property. It's not a very long drive from CSF to KI, so if it left CSF, it would almost certainly be at the park by now.

• Like 3

• malem locked this topic