Decoding 2020

fryoj

1 minute ago, Acook44 said:

I thought I read somewhere that Dorney Park also has an announcement today? Could be wrong though.

Dorney already made their announcement, they're getting a new play structure for their waterpark. I believe Kings Island is the only park in Cedar Fair that hasn't made their announcement yet.

• Like 2

It would be interesting to see if Kings Island adds the same bin system that Yukon Striker uses.
I wouldnt be surprised if they dont... I'm pretty sure the blueprints show a reworked locker area... and if I know Cedar Fair they like their money,not utilizing the lockers would be a huge profit loss especially with the hype of this new coaster

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just now, lifetimecoaster said:

Here's another thing to think.... Did anyone ever 100% confirm that the blue track is ours? What if the blue track is going somewhere else all together, and our excitement had the blue track being ours?

The blue track's identification numbers matched the identification numbers found on Kings Island's blueprints for each section of track.  It's without a doubt ours.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lifetimecoaster said:

Here's another thing to think.... Did anyone ever 100% confirm that the blue track is ours? What if the blue track is going somewhere else all together, and our excitement had the blue track being ours?

The MCT track matches closely with the blueprints and is the only other mega coaster track known at CSF along with Candymonim. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, THE_BEASTmaster said:

CP also stated they are not done with what they are announcing so we will see for them.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, lifetimecoaster said:

We have that lift spine piece, it’s ours and the thick track

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

The blue track's identification numbers matched the identification numbers found on Kings Island's blueprints for each section of track.  It's without a doubt ours.

wHaT iF tHe BlUe PrInTs ArE fAkE?!

Exciting night ahead of us, friends. 

• Like 2

I am still debating whether or not to make the trip over from Indy this evening.  Would love to be a part of the crowd and the excitement, but I've got an early day tomorrow.  I know KIBlog is Livestreaming this.  Does anyone know if anybody else has confirmed if they are streaming it as well?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MonteCristo said:

I am still debating whether or not to make the trip over from Indy this evening.  Would love to be a part of the crowd and the excitement, but I've got an early day tomorrow.  I know KIBlog is Livestreaming this.  Does anyone know if anybody else has confirmed if they are streaming it as well?

@Fye Coasters are going to be streaming as well.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, MonteCristo said:

yes we will be streaming on all our social media, you asked a question and i answered it. thank you :)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Notice how the drop is what’s being marketed already, not the height. Just more credence to the 285’/301’ theory. A bigger drop is more important than height as far as ride experience is concerned anyway.

But the additional height above the ground gives more of a perceived thrill in most cases. 325' above the ground with a 300' drop is going to create more of a thrill compared to 275' above the ground with a 300' drop into a valley. 

7 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

@Fye Coasters are going to be streaming as well. 

4 minutes ago, Fye Coasters said:

yes we will be streaming on all our social media, you asked a question and i answered it. thank you :) 

2 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

The park itself is streaming the announcement, and I know Don is setting up to record for it in a primo location. Theirs will most likely be the best.  

Thank you, everyone  :)  

• Like 3

• malem locked this topic