Decoding 2020

fryoj

My guess on all the naming would be Flight of Fear is renamed Orion and the new coaster will be named  Polaris with a change in theme for both to becoming more of a space travel rather than extra terrestrial theme with some tie back to the importance of space travel for Ohio.

• Like 4

My guess on all the naming would be Flight of Fear is renamed Orion and the new coaster will be named  Polaris with a change in theme for both to becoming more of a space travel rather than extra terrestrial theme with some tie back to the importance of space travel for Ohio.

This is my guess as well.
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jcoaster said:

I mean Dayton does have Wright Patterson Air Force Base. That is were the original Project Blue Book was. I can see it being tied back to Ohio. 

Edit* Also Neil Armstrong lived in Cincinnati. We have our Space roots here. 

• Like 5

My first post here in ages. Been lurking on this thread every now and then.

I'm excited for the announcement, but people commenting on names they hate...remember the reaction to the name Mystic Timbers? It wasn't great. We all kinda came to terms with it and we're fine...

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Jcoaster said:

This would be amazing.  There's so much you could do with Flight of Fear's indoor queue area to fit the theme.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

THAT is a proper crane for building a giga coaster.

That's pretty big but I think the two they have there now are the small ones. I can't wait to see the massive cranes they use for topping of the lift hill / drop  

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, kissfan4 said:

That should be 1 of 2 cranes on this project. This one will more likely be used to assemble a larger "truss boom" crawler crane, then once construction starts both cranes will be used.

you are correct sir! As pictured thats a truck crane which im sure they will use to get a start on the lower to the ground construction, I.E. see amusement insiders updates on Yukon, This truck crane will be used to build the tower crane we saw delivered earlier, they will most likely have a third tower crane on the way for the very tall portions as the current tower crane doesn't seem like its capable, unless its a modular and they havent sent the rest of the tower pieces to reach that height as they arent needed just yet

Edited by Bwb.32
added another bit to avoid a double post
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

Uh...that’s The Beast...:lol:

If I would have said that, I'd have been insulted and told to let people have their fantasies. :lol:

31 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

This thing is huge @Fye Coasters what is it?

Like others have said, that's just a baby crane. Thats the one to unload track off trucks and build the real cranes.

• Like 6

• malem locked this topic