Decoding 2020

fryoj

4 minutes ago, fryoj said:

If I would have said that, I'd have been insulted and told to let people have their fantasies. :lol:

Like others have said, that's just a baby crane. Thats the one to unload track off trucks and build the real cranes.

Correct.  And I would expect assembly to start soon.  Those cranes are expensive and don't like to just be sitting around unused.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, presto123 said:

OK......who has the links for the live stream?  EDIT: I got the KI blog page. Is there a better live stream or is this the dependable one? Seem to remember problems with one of the Mystic Timber streams.

FavoriteOrangeBeaver-size_restricted.gif

If your local fox19 said it will be live on TV, in the app, and on their website.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LuckyluvsKI said:

Maybe they'll lift a piece in the air as they announce!! Wishing thinking I know LoL here we come!!! How's wait times are they crazy?

Hell yeah! And then something goes wrong as The Beast jumps on the crane, dropping the track down and unleashing the SOB once again!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, WailsLikeABanshee said:

The posters are beautiful! Also, while on Racer, on the trip back, looking to the right I saw something big and blue in a red shed. Dunno for sure what it is, but that's a thing I guess? Enjoy my addition to the box!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

If thats the case, and it's the big red barn, you might be able to see it from over at KMAA or right next to the old arcade. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ethancoaster said:

So I don't know if this means anything, but when you search "Polaris" on Kings Island's website, it returns to results (one of them related to season passes): https://www.visitkingsisland.com/search?q=polaris

The same search function with "Orion" returns nothing. https://www.visitkingsisland.com/search?q=orion

COINCIDENCE? 

The links send me to a page that says no results found

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic