Decoding 2020

fryoj

Just now, Maverick44 said:

The links send me to a page that says no results found

That's what I'm saying. "Polaris" gives you two results, "Orion" gives you no search results. Ergo, I think it's reasonable to assume that they're doing some preparation for the website post-announcement.

• Like 1

Before the announcement, I would like to thank everyone for allowing us to be where we are right now. If it weren’t for the work of all of you, this thread would not have been so successful. It was a truly enjoyable experience, and I am glad I got to experience it firsthand.

I would like to thank some people individually:

@sixohdieselrage, thank you so much for those aerial photos. They really helped us get a better idea of the scale of this coaster.

@RuthlessAirtime and @DustinTheNow, thanks for those awesome concept videos you created. They really were amazing!

@collin.klopfstein, thank you for all of the track updates. You were the one to first see the blue track and tell us about it.

@Fye Coasters and @Magenta Lizard, thank you so much for those awesome construction and teaser updates. We all enjoyed seeing those.

@BSBMX and @fryoj, thanks for the blueprint decoding and answers to questions we had. Those were super helpful.

@Bansheeback, thank you for getting us those blueprints. Those were crucial to the decoding.

@Hawaiian Coasters 325 and @Maverick44, thank you for those awesome giga concepts you used to make. They were really cool, and I enjoyed them!

Thanks to all of those who I may have forgotten to mention who played a big role in the decoding of the project. Your help was also greatly appreciated!

While I certainly thank these people for all they have done, I would also like to thank each and every one of you who I didn’t mention for being here and contributing to the decoding. I really enjoyed all of it.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, ethancoaster said:

That's what I'm saying. "Polaris" gives you two results, "Orion" gives you no search results. Ergo, I think it's reasonable to assume that they're doing some preparation for the website post-announcement.

really hope it's Polaris then. I prefer that name to Orion. but wouldn't be upset or anything if it is orion. 

Just now, warriordog10 said:

really hope it's Polaris then. I prefer that name to Orion. but wouldn't be upset or anything if it is orion. 

Polaris is probably likely since it is huge in that surrounding area and main area, like the Polaris Mall. Plus the possible space theme which is another factor

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ethancoaster said:

So I don't know if this means anything, but when you search "Polaris" on Kings Island's website, it returns to results (one of them related to season passes): https://www.visitkingsisland.com/search?q=polaris

The same search function with "Orion" returns nothing. https://www.visitkingsisland.com/search?q=orion

COINCIDENCE? 

It’s been like this since I checked in May. Nothings changed

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It would be cool to see the people in the FoF que video return to make another in the que of Kiga like they are escaping or something has come back for them. I know its not likely since it was a Paramount production. It would still be cool!

• Like 6

Just now, Maverick44 said:

It would be cool to see the people in the FoF que video return to make another in the que of Kiga like they are escaping or something has come back for them.

Yea that would be cool, but what would the video be? Saving the planet from a rogue star (Polaris/Orion)? Extraterrestrials? Another Planet? Or simply just the end of the world as we know it like an EAS or something?

• Like 3

Just now, TheBeast54 said:

Yea that would be cool, but what would the video be? Saving the planet from a rogue star (Polaris/Orion)? Extraterrestrials? Another Planet? Or simply just the end of the world as we know it like an EAS or something?

Maybe they need to board a rocket/ spaceship names Polaris/Orion to get off the earth as the aliens have taken over and they will find new life elsewhere.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TheBeast54 said:

Polaris is probably likely since it is huge in that surrounding area and main area, like the Polaris Mall. Plus the possible space theme which is another factor

That's exactly why I can't stand the name Polaris. I don't want a big bad 300ft coaster to be named like a MALL. It's not anywhere near intense enough but it's looking more and more like I'm just gonna have to resign myself to it. :/

• Like 1

Just now, secretcoasternerd said:

That's exactly why I can't stand the name Polaris. I don't want a big bad 300ft coaster to be named like a MALL. It's not anywhere near intense enough but it's looking more and more like I'm just gonna have to resign myself to it. :/

Dude Polaris is the north star

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Look who I found! 

IMG_20190815_175558693_HDR.jpg

Maybe he is going to make a special appearance during the announcement. It makes sense with the announcement video that was leaked a little while back! Ask him to take off his mask to reveal his true cyborg self...

BA0E81F8-365B-48AC-BC93-4689BAE87817.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 12

13 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

Btw, I stood in the fastlane queue and watched the entire FoF video and it is the exact same as it has been. 

Admit it, most thought the person that posted that was trolling...new account...something is going on in FoF...started off with "This is my first post on here."...smelled like a troll from the beginning:P

• Like 2

They can use a person and recorded a video with music like The Eve of the War from Jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds, and that Polaris/Orion could be named after aliens that are attacking and came from the Polaris/Orion constellation for a queue video.

• malem locked this topic