Decoding 2020

fryoj

I'd say, mainly cause Google is based off your clicks and cookies, also others "Analytics."

Yah I'm not sure how it works but I had never entered either name before. Orion does nothing. Starting to type "p" Polaris popped up as the top hit. Interesting at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Klabergian Empire said:

Idk if this is relevant or if anyone else has pointed this out, but on Twitter they are using the hashtag #TEOTWAWKI. I think it stands for The End Of The World As We Know It. Correct me if im wrong.

2 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Before the announcement, I would like to thank everyone for allowing us to be where we are right now. If it weren’t for the work of all of you, this thread would not have been so successful. It was a truly enjoyable experience, and I am glad I got to experience it firsthand.

I would like to thank some people individually:

@sixohdieselrage, thank you so much for those aerial photos. They really helped us get a better idea of the scale of this coaster.

@RuthlessAirtime and @DustinTheNow, thanks for those awesome concept videos you created. They really were amazing!

@collin.klopfstein, thank you for all of the track updates. You were the one to first see the blue track and tell us about it.

@Fye Coasters and @Magenta Lizard, thank you so much for those awesome construction and teaser updates. We all enjoyed seeing those.

@BSBMX and @fryoj, thanks for the blueprint decoding and answers to questions we had. Those were super helpful.

@Bansheeback, thank you for getting us those blueprints. Those were crucial to the decoding.

@Hawaiian Coasters 325 and @Maverick44, thank you for those awesome giga concepts you used to make. They were really cool, and I enjoyed them!

Thanks to all of those who I may have forgotten to mention who played a big role in the decoding of the project. Your help was also greatly appreciated!

While I certainly thank these people for all they have done, I would also like to thank each and every one of you who I didn’t mention for being here and contributing to the decoding. I really enjoyed all of it.

I appreciate the mention. It’s been fun decoding with y’all! I’ll be at the announcement tonight wearing a blue retro KI logo shirt, so if you see me don’t hesitate to say hi!

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Itsintheshed said:

Wow the excitement is really palpable, even from afar! I wish I could be there in person with everyone, but sadly adulting calls :wacko: But I am super excited to watch the live stream tonight! Can't wait to finally see the reveal! You might say I'm feeling pretty psyched!

it really is!

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Melody said:

Yah I'm not sure how it works but I had never entered either name before. Orion does nothing. Starting to type "p" Polaris popped up as the top hit. Interesting at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usually when is has the little clock next to it, means you used that before

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic