fryoj

Decoding 2020

So did a quick check on RCDB the only other coasters B&M are making for 2020 are Mako, the SWSD dive, which looks to be much lighter almost Leviathanish colors. Hersheyparks hyper, and a Wing coaster for China. Can we confirm its the KI giga back there? No not yet, but its pretty likely. Personally I like the color and think its going to be awesome to see this tower over Racer and Coney Mall if this is it and can't wait to hear the name and theme around what will most likely become my new favorite ride.

16 minutes ago, thatguyfromohio said:

Kings Island is legit in my back yard, so I can always come get tower pics if you guys want daily updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can get aerial pics of your house,if you would like.  :-)

This is probably completely irrelevant to KI and the Giga but has anybody seen the billboard on 75-N right before the Norwood exit that is just a black screen with blue dots all over? That's all it is. It's been like that for about 2 weeks now. It almost looks like the night sky with all the stars. IDK maybe it's nothing but it could be something. Maybe a teaser of some sort? I will take a picture tonight on my way home. 

I really wish I would have taken my good camera and telephoto lens. I just didn’t want to wait until I got home to post pics so I only used my phone. Hopefully someone else with a good camera can drive over in the next few days and confirm the blue track is for KI. 

2 hours ago, thatguyfromohio said:

559c453a00b7c44e957a907bbad3c434.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those X-Base bathrooms are coming along quite nicely. It appears they could be a bit breezy though. 

^Even the equipment is red and blue. I wonder if one of them runs backwards. :D