fryoj

Decoding 2020

And here it is! After almost a month of hard work and careful speculation and blueprint analysis along with all y’all, here is my updated and improved recreation of the Kings Island Giga in the supposed color scheme! Give it a watch! 

Awesome job, thanks for providing!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Will you guys still want construction pictures from the air? Seems as though I am one of the very few people who can get aerial pictures legally, we dont mind helping the community out. :)

I love seeing all the aerial photos. 

9 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Will you guys still want construction pictures from the air? Seems as though I am one of the very few people who can get aerial pictures legally, we dont mind helping the community out. :)

More certainly won't hurt, but images over CSF would be handy too. I think we are still assuming the supports are white--it would be nice to see that from aerial images (obtained properly, of course).

Also, it would be great if someone could swing by the Mason city building again and ask if there have been any additional blueprints since the last batch.

16 hours ago, DiamondBanshee said:

My hope for a lime green giga is dwindling ;-;
Maybe we’ll get some other lime green coaster in the future...

DB, who has wanted this color coaster for years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really liked King Cobra’s color scheme.

5 hours ago, Logan said:

Really anything that doesn’t involve orange as a primary color should look great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like Orange on a coaster, not sure why... Great orange coasters include The Bat, Valravn and Rougarou. Also Fahrenheit and Talon.

That being said, that blue looks awesome. If I got to pick the support color, I’d probably go with white or black, just because I can’t think of any other color that work well with that blue track.

11 hours ago, DustinTheNow said:

And here it is! After almost a month of hard work and careful speculation and blueprint analysis along with all y’all, here is my updated and improved recreation of the Kings Island Giga in the supposed color scheme! Give it a watch! 

Millennium Force: B&M Edition

1 hour ago, MDMC01 said:

I actually like Orange on a coaster, not sure why... Great orange coasters include The Bat, Valravn and Rougarou. Also Fahrenheit and Talon.

That being said, that blue looks awesome. If I got to pick the support color, I’d probably go with white or black, just because I can’t think of any other color that work well with that blue track.

Yes, I’m really holding out that that white is actually primer and the coaster will be exactly these colors!

DB4221A5-0249-460E-B3EB-946390E2FAE8.png

I thought maybe a NASA-themed giga would be pretty cool. Blue track with alternating red and white supports. With the trains painted or designed to look like space shuttles. Each train could have a space shuttle type of name too. It would also compliment Racer and Coney Mall really well too.

Looked at the shed behind Racer today. There was electrical work going on. They were installing conduit and hanging lights. I noticed when going up the Blue Racer Lift Hill that there are a couple of large boxes that have tarps in them. I suspect this is a soft sided structure. Not sure what it will hold, but it definitely isn’t like the other pole barns nearby. 

46 minutes ago, TristinTargaryen said:

I thought maybe a NASA-themed giga would be pretty cool. Blue track with alternating red and white supports. With the trains painted or designed to look like space shuttles. Each train could have a space shuttle type of name too. It would also compliment Racer and Coney Mall really well too.

Reminds me a lot of Hyperion at Energylandia!

I don’t know if this has been asked before, but are those Firehawk trains confirmed to be going to Carowinds? It’s just weird that they’d still have them and they haven’t scrapped them yet.
Well, Beastgals husband said that they are going to be modified to use on the GiGa. I think she called it a bird coaster, but that she likes the cowboy coaster much better.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, ethancoaster said:

I don’t know if this has been asked before, but are those Firehawk trains confirmed to be going to Carowinds? It’s just weird that they’d still have them and they haven’t scrapped them yet.

I believe Firehawk's trains are incompatible with Nighthawk's since the later was the prototype.   The fact they didn't get sold to SFA is also telling. 

I say both the remaining Flying Dutchman coasters won't last 5 more years. 

58 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

I believe Firehawk's trains are incompatible with Nighthawk's since the later was the prototype.   The fact they didn't get sold to SFA is also telling. 

I say both the remaining Flying Dutchman coasters won't last 5 more years. 

Both were completely rewired and modernized when they were moved. Not sure if that would make them compatible or not, but it’s worth consideration.