Jump to content
fryoj

Decoding 2020

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

THE WATERMARK IS BLOCKING THE LABEL AND WRITING ON THE TRACK!

EDIT: It may still not be clear enough to read!

I know I got so mad at this photo , why not just make your watermark a little smaller jeez >:/

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, from this photo, we can tell the bottom of the track will sport a different color! I am not sure if it will be grey like it is now, or if the bottom has yet to be painted! Unless it is just the glare!

Edit: After studying the photo more in depth, I think that the track is just solid blue...

1193EE49-1049-4B7D-BCCF-B87CBA2CC099.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Actually, from this photo, we can tell the bottom of the track will sport a different color! I am not sure if it will be grey like it is now, or if the bottom has yet to be painted! Unless it is just the glare!

Edit: After studying the photo more in depth, I think that the track is just solid blue...

1193EE49-1049-4B7D-BCCF-B87CBA2CC099.jpeg

I do too. Compare it to the Hershey track that we know is all brown. Similar glare on it as well. 

 

05C8C459-8F7D-414D-9EC6-327F778F4E4E.jpeg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Actually, from this photo, we can tell the bottom of the track will sport a different color! I am not sure if it will be grey like it is now, or if the bottom has yet to be painted! Unless it is just the glare!

Edit: After studying the photo more in depth, I think that the track is just solid blue...

1193EE49-1049-4B7D-BCCF-B87CBA2CC099.jpeg

Yeah I was about to say it could just be light or a reflection, sucks it’s only solid blue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sea World San Antonio is getting a wooden coaster, so, no track to be made for them. Credit: mramusementmedia on IG- 

 

And yes, this is a late reply. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Actually, from this photo, we can tell the bottom of the track will sport a different color! I am not sure if it will be grey like it is now, or if the bottom has yet to be painted! Unless it is just the glare!

Edit: After studying the photo more in depth, I think that the track is just solid blue...

1193EE49-1049-4B7D-BCCF-B87CBA2CC099.jpeg

Is there any way we can confirm this is giga track? Couldn’t it be for sea world Orlando 2020?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Is there any way we can confirm this is giga track? Couldn’t it be for sea world Orlando 2020?

SeaWorld Orlando looks to be getting a primer launch coaster. 

Also, I could see a little logo on the track while zooming in on that one picture, it looks like it says MCT!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

 

SeaWorld Orlando looks to be getting a primer launch coaster. 

Also, I could see a little logo on the track while zooming in on that one picture, it looks like it says MCT!

Ok thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically just confirmed this is ki giga track, sorta knew from the beginning but I zoomed in and you have to have a good eye and you can tell it says MCT. If you  don’t know “you probably do know”. But MCT stands for mega coaster track which stands basically for giga coaster track.

5CFDB07C-F0D9-4315-8981-579FFF3B6839.jpeg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was about to comment about that, but you took the words right out of my mouth! Thanks for the good find! Now all we have to figure out is the colors for the supports!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I was about to comment about that, but you took the words right out of my mouth! Thanks for the find! Now all we have to figure out is the colors for the supports!

Yeah sorry lol. Yeah I expect the supports to be white but who knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Basically just confirmed this is ki giga track, sorta knew from the beginning but I zoomed in and you have to have a good eye and you can tell it says MCT. If you  don’t know “you probably do know”. But MCT stands for mega coaster track which stands basically for giga coaster track.

5CFDB07C-F0D9-4315-8981-579FFF3B6839.jpeg

You're right about what the MC stands for, but I believe the T is just for project T of the mega coaster series. The Hershey track is labeled MCR, so it's project R of that series. Not sure about project S, but since industries skip certain letters that could be confused with numbers (I for 1, O for 0, S for 5), so that might explain why we don't see any MCS track. OR, it might be a legit project, just skipped for the time being. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably gonna get some hate for this but I think the best part of this ride will be the theming . Really excited to find out what it will be!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Better picture of the track at CSF. All credit goes to coaster media.

C13FA760-C723-4024-BE95-93DC253A0B26.jpeg

Link to original media? Searching for "coaster media" gives too many results. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BSBMX said:

You're right about what the MC stands for, but I believe the T is just for project T of the mega coaster series. The Hershey track is labeled MCR, so it's project R of that series. Not sure about project S, but since industries skip certain letters that could be confused with numbers (I for 1, O for 0, S for 5), so that might explain why we don't see any MCS track. OR, it might be a legit project, just skipped for the time being. 

MCT is guaranteed for Kings Island as the track labels match up with the labels on the blueprints!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

MCT is guaranteed for Kings Island as the track labels match up with the labels on the blueprints!

Agree, I wasn't questioning that. I was just saying the 'T' in MCT doesn't stand for 'track'. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they use a generic name, cover the entire picture with that name that doesn't even match their logo, then only post it on Insta so we can't even get the original image to try and clean it up.  Wheres Midway Mayhem when you need them? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as a friendly reminder: Please refrain from quoting an excessive amount of text or unnecessary photos  : )

Quote

 and it will play high-energy techno-music while you wait,

And unlike the last time Cedar Fair instituted techno music (onto a certain "themed" attraction of long ago), this time it will actually be even remotely fitting! :P

image.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BeastForever said:

Just as a friendly reminder: Please refrain from quoting an excessive amount of text or unnecessary photos  : )

And unlike the last time Cedar Fair instituted techno music (onto a certain "themed" attraction of long ago), this time it will actually be even remotely fitting! :P

image.gif

Dang, I never realized that Tomb Raider was an indoor Top-Spin. Always wanted to ride one of those.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LintemuthStudios said:

Dang, I never realized that Tomb Raider was an indoor Top-Spin. Always wanted to ride one of those.

Your can ride an outdoor one at KD.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What you can’t do is ride a Giant Top Spin

  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

With one exception, all of the main stars in Orion are bright young blue giants or supergiants, ranging in distance from Bellatrix (243 light-years) to Alnilam (1,359 light-years). 

Hmmm

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2019 at 11:47 AM, IndyGuy4KI said:

Construction update as of today.

Photo_1560008038496.jpg

Looks like the forms for the top of some of the transfer track footings are in place. Should pour those this week. 

Also, I know RE Middleton was on the NOC, has anyone seen if they are working on this? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too bad we wont see anything like this on the new coaster. I like sitting on the deck of the Brewhouse and watching it. 

FB_IMG_1559882276280.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Too bad we wont see anything like this on the new coaster. I like sitting on the deck of the Brewhouse and watching it. 
FB_IMG_1559882276280.thumb.jpg.534b4bac8d3a746fe2d0d8a3e71d76b0.jpg
We need some more good webcams now PLEASE!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...