fryoj

Decoding 2020

11 hours ago, XBeastGirlX said:

There was a pile of about 6 blue trashcans near one of the buildings near Racer. Maybe they are getting ready to go vertical on the other footers with some nice blue cans for our budget giga. :P 

where did the rumor originate from that the trash can was a support? Anyone know? 

Someone said it on this thread.....I believe.

1 hour ago, aj74205 said:

No, I think you're on the money, despite that it turns a bit at the crest. Hopefully it'll deliver some weightlessness.

Millennium (and Leviathan's) overbanks had to be acknowledged in a conversation about near inversions on gigas, but Project X seems to be like Fury in that max banking will be around or just past 90°.

I know they are (will be) very different coasters, but the feeling on Steel Vengeance on the outward bank like you are being sucked out of the car laterally is one of the coolest things ever. Really hoping this is something similar.

1 hour ago, Fye Coasters said:

I dont think its anything lol. They post the history posts all the time. I could be wrong but i dont think its anything. 

I agree 100% with this. It seems some here at KIC are so desperate for teasers to come along, anything is fair game to be a potential teaser. 

2 minutes ago, Waltny said:

I agree 100% with this. It seems some here at KIC are so desperate for teasers to come along, anything is fair game to be a potential teaser. 

Yeah were all just as excited, i mean  i am. But i have heard that there have been 3 teasers up since day one. I have not located those. One day i spent a whole 4 hours looking around the park for them and could not find anything lol. At this point just time to sit back relax keep going on top of tower and keeping an eye out and wait on the park to let us know. 

4 minutes ago, Waltny said:

I agree as well. Some of us want a teaser just as much as the next. We have been doing this …..well let me say I have been doing this far too long and will know a teaser when I see it. This is no a teaser lol Its happy 40th birthday beast......come on!

8 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I agree as well. Some of us want a teaser just as much as the next. We have been doing this …..well let me say I have been doing this far too long and will know a teaser when I see it. This is no a teaser lol Its happy 40th birthday beast......come on!

I'm confused. You didn't write "haha" one single time in that post... :ph34r:

I agree with the comment about "no teasers would be funny". Its like how Tony Clark said something similar to "nothing is happening here" about Mean Streak when they were clearly up to something. 

11 hours ago, Bwb.32 said:

Nah, most likely not a steel drum, or drum of any sort that the bolts would've come in. Speaking as a mechincal engineer, bolts like that would come in a crates, with cardboard/foam insolation between each bolt to prevent shifting/ rubbing as any damage to the bolt would be catastrophic. If they just loaded a bunch of bolts into a steel drum they'd all bust around and get damaged. Bolts like that can't be treated the same as a box of screws, gotta be careful with them. (Sorry for the rant, just felt like clearing it up lol)

Eh. I've had bolts for concrete pours come in anything from burlap sacks to cardboard barrels to crates. These are probably at least 1 1/2" diameter by 36" long bolts. It's not that easy to damage something like that. Looking at pics, I'd say that cardboard box on the skid at the bottom left is the bolt box. 

Kings-Island-2020-Construction-122.jpg?w

http://www.wildgravitytravels.com/kings-island-2020-update-10/?fbclid=IwAR3vG6L7h4r8ZsCAtbXu3Q6LX7VWm4EY6Mj7A6HK-NbYwpd2AkmVPyfYJe4

30 minutes ago, Fye Coasters said:

Yeah were all just as excited, i mean  i am. But i have heard that there have been 3 teasers up since day one. I have not located those. One day i spent a whole 4 hours looking around the park for them and could not find anything lol. At this point just time to sit back relax keep going on top of tower and keeping an eye out and wait on the park to let us know. 

Wait. Apparently there has been 3 teasers up since day one??? Who is the source for this?? Just curious... I would think the painting of the building is some kind of teaser if that is the case. Not sure what it would mean though. 

15 minutes ago, Hueney020 said:

Wait. Apparently there has been 3 teasers up since day one??? Who is the source for this?? Just curious... I would think the painting of the building is some kind of teaser if that is the case. Not sure what it would mean though. 

For the last time...the building was painted for Haunt last year. A new maze, C.H.A.O.S., was added to that building, replacing Board to Death. The building was repainted to go with the new theme and story behind C.H.A.O.S., NOT as a teaser for this coaster.

2 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

For the last time...the building was painted for Haunt last year. A new maze, C.H.A.O.S., was added to that building, replacing Board to Death. The building was repainted to go with the new theme and story behind C.H.A.O.S., NOT as a teaser for this coaster.

I’m pretty sure the building was painted that also to match the Flight of Fear building

1 hour ago, Shaggy said:

image.png

This has got to be one of the most popular words to throw around of this entire decade. I really do think it's weird when someone applies it to something like this. It's not that serious man, we're a bunch of eager enthusiasts desperately wanting someone to put up a goofy sign on a fence or something, it's gonna be ok. lol

It is kind of funny honestly how the park is obviously up to something, and they are literally acting like nothing is happening. Park officials are definitely reading this thread and laughing at how desperate we are. Who knows, they may have had a stack of teaser posters for weeks now, just waiting to see how desperate we will get before they actually decide to put them up!

3 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Has anyone been by CSF lately.  I don't think we have had an update since I was there 2 weekends ago.

I’ll see if I can go there today or tomorrow, I’m sure my parents wouldn’t mind driving two minutes away from my house 

11 minutes ago, medford said:

Should have blacked out the dot if you didn't want anyone to know the streets, easy enough to find those street names if one cared enough to do so.

I live right next to my friends house and his dad is a police officer so if someone were to take there time out of their day to get my address and come to my house or something I’ll just get my friends dad:blink:

^^^

I doubt anyone wants to come to your house, or cause you ill will, but I'm just saying if you are going to take the time to black out the streets, blacking out the blue dot would have been equally important.  Better yet, don't even post a picture of where you live in relation to a easily identifiable building/structure to begin with.