fryoj

Decoding 2020

17 minutes ago, KI FANATIC 37 said:

Im just amazed at how talented all of you are at this! Its made it very enjoyable for myself and I'm sure many others. This definitely isn't my speciality, but I enjoy learning from you guys. 

I will say I do get excited to get to work and log on to see what I missed over night haha. Weather it be people bickering or newly released blueprints or teasers. I would call all of you my friends and its fun!

4 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I think from a prior post someone has they had all footer's marked out. They may be getting ready to pour all of those.

I was on beast a couple days ago and you could see they did have all the markers for the turn around and on racer you could see all of them

11 minutes ago, BeastlyKI said:

Nothing new to report today from Kings Island but while I was walking back to my car I saw a truck driving through the parking lot carry a large amount of rebar. So that’s something.

Probs a dumb question, but how do they get giant supports and track and rebar all the way back there? 

5 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Probs a dumb question, but how do they get giant supports and track and rebar all the way back there? 

There are service roads the start in the front of the park and the just drive them back there and drop them off. You  can see trucks on Banshee cam. I saw a lot of dump trucks and cement trucks while watching.

6 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

They have two access roads to this back area. I'm guessing they'd take the red-dashed road since it's right off the highway, which would agree with what @Maverick44 is saying about webcam activity. 

3B979848-64C0-45DF-B307-547C571BE6B3.jpeg

Im just amazed at how talented all of you are at this! Its made it very enjoyable for myself and I'm sure many others. This definitely isn't my speciality, but I enjoy learning from you guys. 
I agree, thanks to everyone who has been involved in the air, on the ground, on the tower, etc. I can't make it to the park but once or twice a year in the recent past but hope to increase my time starting in 2020, so I live my excitement through your eyes and ears and for that I say thank you!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, BSBMX said:

They have two access roads to this back area. I'm guessing they'd take the red-dashed road since it's right off the highway, which would agree with what @Maverick44 is saying about webcam activity. 

I have the cam cam's up all day while  I am at work. People ask me is that live and I say duh lol

1 hour ago, BSBMX said:

3B979848-64C0-45DF-B307-547C571BE6B3.jpeg

The Yellow Path isn't paved the whole way, or at least wasn't in 2011.  I know for reasons that I shouldn't from working there.

4 hours ago, AdventureExpress35 said:

If i’m not mistaken, Universal Orlando is going to have a Stranger Things-themed HHN house this fall.

They had it last year as well.  I went through it a couple of times.  I thought it was really well done.  It's in the front of the park, in the green space in front of their Universal Amphitheatre replica.

34 minutes ago, Gabe said:

They had it last year as well.  I went through it a couple of times.  I thought it was really well done.  It's in the front of the park, in the green space in front of their Universal Amphitheatre replica.

They are so lucky to gain that IP.

I think we are going to start seeing track arriving at Kings Island because I just drove by CSF and a break run section is laying right in front of Hershey track meaning they are basically running out of room, the blue stripes is showing where the giga track is right now

DF68BDFC-5676-4CAE-A42B-34ABDDAFC2E3.jpeg

9142E84D-FE4D-446A-84B9-801DFC3B4B37.jpeg

Umm, we learned the track is blue and supports a very light grey/white, that people really don't like 'spoilers', and that most of KIC's members don't have the best taste in music.

Also, brake run, transfer track and station footings are nearing complete with more underway. Recent pics are in the Project X Construction Updates thread, and you can find video on the WildGravity Travels YouTube channel.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Figured it would be something like that. I think on a coaster like this they start going up the lift hill then complete the course. At least that's what happened with Fury I think.

I think if it were Intamin, you would know exactly how they did it. :ph34r::P

2 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

They are so lucky to gain that IP.

They also did a POLTERGEIST maze recently, from which the first season of STRANGER THINGS (as well as Insidious) borrows heavily*. (IMO It is also one of the best haunted house movies ever made.)

Ironically, they own the rights to some of the most iconic horror characters of all time, but are having the toughest time bringing them back to theaters. 

*Although technically POLTERGEIST borrowed from the "Little Girl Lost" episode of THE TWILIGHT ZONE.