Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So my buddy caught a glimpse of the crew testing the equipment again tonight and this popped up on the screen! Could it be?!?          SPOILER ALERT       S

Ok y’all! It’s time for a vote! Here is the final 4!  Trophy for this one! Heart for This one! Laugh for This one! The 4th option is the above with Mako Purple inste

Posted Images

I'll be completely honest. I am excited because for all I know this will be the tallest and fastest coaster that will ever be at KI. Good for the park to get something like this! I would have never thought a giga would be at the park until CF bought the park. I am extremely excited for it. Sure its not the tallest or fastest  even in the state but still gonna be pretty rad.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I'll be completely honest. I am excited because for all I know this will be the tallest and fastest coaster that will ever be at KI. Good for the park to get something like this! I would have never thought a giga would be at the park until CF bought the park. I am extremely excited for it. Sure its not the tallest or fastest  even in the state but still gonna be pretty rad.

Yeah I get excited every time I go on Diamondback imagine how excited I’m gonna be for this lol

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw this commercial on TV. First scene has Fury 325 in the background. Teaser confirmed! LOL!

But in all seriousness, this is probably just one of Cedar Fair’s cookie cutter commercials. This commercial has more scenes from Carowinds than Kings Island. At least the GP don’t know...

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Just saw this commercial on TV. First scene has Fury 325 in the background. Teaser confirmed! LOL!

But in all seriousness, this is probably just one of Cedar Fair’s cookie cutter commercials. This commercial has more scenes from Carowinds than Kings Island.

Link doesn’t work

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is working now. For some reason it is still showing the first broken link, but the second one should be fine. I think the reason it took so long for it to upload was because I shot it in 4K at 60 FPS. Sorry if your video is lagging really bad. I promise I won’t do that next time!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

I really hope Kong’s island and Kroger does a commercial for Polaris like this, the animation looks absolutely amazing. 

I made this a long time ago, and now is the perfect time to finally use it for good.

Kong Returns.jpg

This is from when I was about 14 and just learning graphic design, so bear with my poor concept of scale.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you all be upset if there were no teasers? Maybe seeing a giant structure start to rise out of the ground be enough for the GP to get really excited. They would not really know what it is, except that is may be a huge roller coaster. A lot of people have not traveled to a park with a giga so they will be amazed by something rising higher than the Diamondback.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I just have a feeling we will get something soon.

Are you sure you're not just hungry?

 

Better grab a snickers; its going to be a bumpy ride (channeling my inner Terp)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As per the animated commercials I haven’t seen any for Yukon Striker or Copperhead strike, anyone know if those rides even have TV commercials? I know Hangtime, Steel Vengeance & Twisted timbers all had them.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

As per the animated commercials I haven’t seen any for Yukon Striker or Copperhead strike, anyone know if those rides even have TV commercials? I know Hangtime, Steel Vengeance & Twisted timbers all had them.

Is there Kroger’s in Canada? I think the commercials are only for Ohio Cedar Fair parks

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • malem locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...