Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So my buddy caught a glimpse of the crew testing the equipment again tonight and this popped up on the screen! Could it be?!?          SPOILER ALERT       S

Ok y’all! It’s time for a vote! Here is the final 4!  Trophy for this one! Heart for This one! Laugh for This one! The 4th option is the above with Mako Purple inste

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

yeah yeah yeah. Lol one of these days I am holding out hope lol

I am still clueless on why they started with those 2 coasters lol

@collin.klopfstein I don't get triggered and I am probs the only Intamin Fanboy on this page lol

I love Intamin too. Maverick may be my favorite coaster especially at night. 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the tests administered line on the posters hints towards an aviation theme. Test pilots and all that. The station design backs that up. That would also be harder to fit a Polaris or Orion name in. Not impossible, but that would lean more space than airplane. 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fryoj said:

I think the tests administered line on the posters hints towards an aviation theme. Test pilots and all that. The station design backs that up. That would also be harder to fit a Polaris or Orion name in. Not impossible, but that would lean more space than airplane. 

Also, the current XBase sign reads "Experimental Testing Flight Training Site". So that does seem to go along with the area's theming.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, fryoj said:

I think the tests administered line on the posters hints towards an aviation theme. Test pilots and all that. The station design backs that up. That would also be harder to fit a Polaris or Orion name in. Not impossible, but that would lean more space than airplane. 

I think the tests lines just match up with how many rides those given coasters have gave over the years. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, KOBasinger said:

I love Intamin too. Maverick may be my favorite coaster especially at night. 

Maverick is a great ride but it's what?  12 years old and it still has a fair amount of down time every day.  

That's a huge consideration when chains are choosing manufacturers.  

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Are these posters on the far left side of the fence? Because this would tell us if they are planning on adding letters to the right...

Far right side of the fence. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Maverick is a great ride but it's what?  12 years old and it still has a fair amount of down time every day.  

That's a huge consideration when chains are choosing manufacturers.  

TBH I don't recall seeing Maverick down everyday. I mean I go quite a bit to CP and on a normal weather day its not down. Idk this season a lot of the coasters at CP have been down for something or another.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MrSourNinja said:

Far right side of the fence. 

That is the far right of the new fencing isn't it?

Where are the posters?  Are we being trolled? haha

Sorry for double post.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • malem locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...