Decoding 2020

fryoj

It looks like some of the random trees that had been in the clearing have been removed, although I might be wrong. Im guessing the mass clearing for the station and lift hill are done, and tree removal will be a little more selective and hard to see now.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Waltny said:

A lot of grading and clean up of the site as you can see

15D6705E-ABE4-4636-8800-285786D718B0.jpeg

I'm not sure if it's the angle, quality (which is still pretty good), or the height at which the photo was taken but it looks to me like the piece of Firehawks track that was sitting behind Flight of Fear is gone

• Like 6

A giga can fit in what they have cleared. It just would either have a shorter track length or have a lot of doubling back through itself. 

That bulb shaped clearing by The Beast brake shed really looks like the end of the line that way. It looks like they make the clearing wider to do a turnaround. If that's true, it doesn't necessarily mean they are done clearing. They can still go other directions. And nothing says that all the clearing has to be done at first. It would be easier to wait for drier weather really. So maybe they are under the gun and need to get the station and lift area done to get footer work started. Once it dries up a little, they can continue clearing wherever it needs to go and still have plenty of time.  

• Like 5

On 4/30/2019 at 2:17 PM, RuthlessAirtime said:

I would kill for an RMC Beast. Maybe I’d actually ride it more than once/zero times per visit if they did that.

I realize it will likely never happen but can you imagine barrel rolling through the woods instead of the wooden monorail we have currently? Hoo boy.

I hear ya!  I mean the double helix is amazing but add in some smoothness and more twists and turns along with some barrel roles and that would make The Beast catapult back up to one of the best.  I’ll always ride it even though I need a chiropractor adjustment afterwards.  We all know how iconic the night rides are

5 minutes ago, XBeastGirlX said:

In line for beast now. someone puked and they are trying to clean the trains but the hose had a kink and exploded and soaked us in the front of the ride beast is now a water ride! 

IMG_6286.JPG

Haha...that’s what a funnel cake before that ride will do to ya!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

FYI, last weekend when I was there, there was clearing around and under The Beast's 2nd drop...  here's the area...

image.png

They have cleared more there too and flatted it some. Not sure if that has to do with the new coaster or not tho 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for postiing that.  I believe the coaster may interact with Beast like a large turnaround or such over/under The Beast's brake shed, 2nd drop and behind Action Theater and Racer's turnarounds.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

Thanks for postiing that.  I believe the coaster may interact with Beast like a large turnaround or such over/under The Beast's brake shed, 2nd drop and behind Action Theater and Racer's turnarounds.

Yeah I was wondering about that too last weekend when there was a clearing at the bottom of the 2nd hill. I’m really hoping it doesn’t go back there.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

FYI, last weekend when I was there, there was clearing around and under The Beast's 2nd drop...  here's the area...

image.png

It looked like they installed a new water culvert in that area.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

Yeah I was wondering about that too last weekend when there was a clearing at the bottom of the 2nd hill. I’m really hoping it doesn’t go back there.

They have cleared area there and the gravel on the access road looks new but some of the fallen trees were dead so it could just be regular clearing and maintenance....OR it could have to do with the new coaster. Only time will tell 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Codyfryguy said:

That very well could be.. it's a little too dark to tell for sure though.. hopefully the clouds will go away and someone will get a brighter picturee0a59a27dbd0070f2ceee80e1af7bf45.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Best I could do with the original till someone else has a better one.

836E94DD-14DA-4CF5-BCAD-5D96D9A0F0A6.jpeg

• Like 4

• malem locked this topic