Decoding 2020

fryoj

4 minutes ago, SpectralBeacon said:

Fence Perspective.png

Hey all, I did a quick perspective match on the picture from the WildGravity Twitter page (Available Here) All current posters line up properly with each other (FOFs poster was off by like an inch or so), and this shows the available space left.

Yup, this is exactly what I did too

• Like 4

Just random musings. 

I think the hashtag theory is probably what we end up with. The sequence order could end up meaning they are rearranged. KI may be a red herring as there could be a 10th letter. #norwayKI fits but makes no sense. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, fryoj said:

Just random musings. 

I think the hashtag theory is probably what we end up with. The sequence order could end up meaning they are rearranged. KI may be a red herring as there could be a 10th letter. #norwayKI fits but makes no sense. 

norway KI is 8 letters there’s 9 sequences and 9 spots on the fence 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Roswell was on the FOF poster I dont think they would put it on there then use that as the Campaign. Project X is named that because of Xbase. Xbase name wont change. Roswell was the idea behind FOF in the late 90s. I think they threw it on FOF to add to space theme. But Roswell was a conspiracy about the UFO crashing and the government hiding it. The UFO is in FOF. I will be extremely surprised if that is the marketing hashtag for 2020, and the biggest roller coaster at Kings Island to date. Especially as it was in the 90s

Hello fellow decoders...My siblings and I grew up in Kings Mills in the 70's, just outside the park and both my parents and grandparents told us kids the Roswell story many times. 

To my best recollection here is the story we heard.....

Yes, a UFO -and it's extraterrestrial crew- crash landed in the New Mexico desert near Roswell on July 2, 1947. They believed the site was cleaned up by Air Force personnel from Roswell Army AFB.  Eyewitnesses reported that 3 foot tall grey-skinned aliens died in the crash and their space vessel (along with them) were shipped off to WPAFB and warehoused in Hangar #18 for testing/research.

Any relevance to KI's new Giga theme, I have no clue.

• Like 4

Either Kings Island is really behind it or they had really really good timing with this ride theme if it’s anything related to Area 51. Can you imagine how happy the powers that be would have been when the Area 51 stuff started becoming a thing and they already had the plans for the new ride/area in the works. 

Anyway ive just been enjoying the teasers every day. I have no real speculation or thoughts on them. 

• Like 6

Btw, the day of the “storming,” September 20th, is the first day of Haunt, so the park will be open, but not at the time it is scheduled (3 AM in NM, which would be 5 AM here).

I mean, I don’t want to encourage them waiting that long to announce but if they did really want to use the sudden piquing of Area 51 interest...

• Like 3

Since the sequencing is out of order right now.. BUT the first day was the only day so far 2 were put up at same time.. in order, 8 then 9, makes me think they want us to find the hint... follow the sequencing order while they put up the rest in a scrambled order.

• Like 2

Just now, Maverick44 said:

Big flat bed track just seen leaving Banshee cam......any news on what the trucks are delivery today from out on scene reports?

On this one guys vlog yesterday, he saw a bunch deliver metal and stuff to field of screams and he said they are going to start the station soon

• Like 4

I would suspect the watermark letters have nothing to do with it's name... but are a reference to just the theme or what it does...

The letters could simply be referencing one of the laws of physics.

N E W T O N 1 K I - based on Sir Issac Newton's 1st law of motion "A body at rest will remain at rest, and a body in motion will remain in motion unless it is acted upon by an external force."

or 

N E W T O N 2 K I- based on Sir Issac Newton's 1st law of motion "The force acting on an object is equal to the mass of that object times its acceleration."

or

N E W T O N 3 K I - based on Sir Issac Newton's 1st law of motion "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." 

Or it could simply be a more generic "N E W T O N S K I" or "N E W T O N @ K I"

Isaac Newton was an astronomer and invented higher math like calculus and statisitcs... so these "hints" would fit nicely with the rumored "space" theme... and the math analogy would pair up well with ride stats.

Fun guessing game - this is what I've been waiting for.

• Like 10

• malem locked this topic