Decoding 2020

fryoj

And every single footer all the way out to the turn around. Most of those have already been poured too. They would literally have to dig up each footer and have filled fake prints that real people with real jobs wasted their time reviewing, approving and working on. It's not gonna happen guys. 

This is not correct. We know nothing about footing locations for anything past the station and drop. The blueprints with the footing locations for everything past the drop have not been filed (at least under project X).
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

This is not correct. We know nothing about footing locations for anything past the station and drop. The blueprints with the footing locations for everything past the drop have not been filed (at least under project X).

We don't have the exact footing coordinates like we do for the station, but we do have a complete layout that has supports and footers pictured, and if you go ride Racer and look at all them staked out (plus all of them near the turn around that are also poured) they match perfectly to the blueprints

• Like 3

the Drawings were submitted for review and approval for building permit and electrical permit (and code compliance) only. On the development side of things, (minor) changes can and do happen after plan review and permit issuance, as long as they do not violate the Code or any Conditions of the granted permit or zoning approval. That being said, I do not think the City of Mason has jurisdiction over the ride and/or vertical construction -- that may rest solely with the Ohio Department of Agriculture. 

• Like 3

It doesn't matter if the blueprints were approved and if they have the ability to change them if they wanted, the point is they aren't going to. The footers/footing are all staked out. Every single one, and a lot of them are now also poured. If you look at the layout we have, approved or not, it matches perfectly to what is happening at the construction site.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, XBeastGirlX said:

It doesn't matter if the blueprints were approved and if they have the ability to change them if they wanted, the point is they aren't going to. The footers/footing are all staked out. Every single one, and a lot of them are now also poured. If you look at the layout we have, approved or not, it matches perfectly to what is happening at the construction site.

yes footings past the drop are there. but we have no clue as to if they match up with the blueprints, the station, transfer and lift are the only ones that are 100% locked in. What ohiocoasterfan and I are saying is what if those footers are out there but different then what we see from the layout as we dont have the plans for that far out,

• Like 3

So based off this view and riding The Racer you are able to tell that the footings perfectly matchup. You must have eaten a lot of carrots growing up for that eye sight.30b4b482d60d43ab88d4b23d8426ea89.jpg
I’m not saying that for sure things will be different. All I am trying to say is there are a lot of things that have been weird about how this all came together. The changing of the posters has me rethinking what we believe is to be true. It’s all in good fun!
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

So based off this view and riding The Racer you are able to tell that the footings perfectly matchup. You must have eaten a lot of carrots growing up for that eye sight.30b4b482d60d43ab88d4b23d8426ea89.jpg
I’m not saying that for sure things will be different. All I am trying to say is there are a lot of things that have been weird about how this all came together. The changing of the posters has me rethinking what we believe is to be true. It’s all in good fun!

You know there are high quality pictures and videos of the staked out footers, right? Not everything has to been seen in one second on Racer.

Also, It really itsnt hard to see the obvious pattern in the stakes, and now drilled and poured footers. If you have spent time studying the blueprints like I have then you are able to immediately recognize where the helix is, the turn around etc. when you do see the stakes. 

Anyway, we will get an announcement soon I'm sure and then everyone will know. 

• Like 4

All I am saying is we got Mystics blue prints early. I was 100% on board with this is our ride, its not changing. Eventually Kings Island has to get tired of their coasters leaking, Right? But then the posters changed, the name of the file for the footers have beenchanged or havent been filed. (which I def think they have been filed for time purposes or maybe they havent because they are different from what we have seen) What if they threw a fake layout on the lift and station blue prints. (well contractors and builders dont mess around, yes they probably wouldnt even have the so called "fakes") ITS CRAZY SOUNDS CRAZY I KNOW!!! Sounds insane, but there is always a first, and imagine how much our heads would explode if this was the case. It would be THE best year of "guess what" that we have seen out of Cedar Fair. 

• Like 3

Regarding the layout.  I agree that things look like the electrical print layout.  But as suggested, things may not be what they seem.  Not saying that the whole ride is going to change.  Maybe subtle differences once we see everything.  We're not sure if maybe B&M found a way to change how they've done supports in the past to reduce stress, etc, etc.  

Then again, maybe this whole thing has been one giant  conspiracy and Alan Schilke is sitting on the grassy knoll with a ground up RMC.  There's your record guys.  Most expensive teaser campaign ever. Lol

But seriously,  I'm not completely sure what to think anymore.  Last week...the layout was concrete and that's what we were getting, a "mediocre" giga.  Now, with the teaser changing, not 100% on anything anymore.  Maybe there's going to be changes to what we think we knew, maybe not.  At this point, time will tell

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, XBeastGirlX said:

I'm hoping there are no cubbies on this coaster, which I don't think there will be, and if there are then they should be those cool new ones like on Yukon Striker 

HARD FACTS PLS PLS PLS DON IF YOU SEE THIS I DONT CARE IF ITS 299ft 11Inchs  PLS GIVE US YUKONs LOOSE ARTICLE BINS

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Since name hasn't come up in awhile, and KI seems to use current popularity to draw crowds. NASA's Orion is set for a 2020 moon orbit launch, maybe KI plans to the same name. Then add on the brain, body images on the posters? 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, PatchesC said:

Since name hasn't come up in awhile, and KI seems to use current popularity to draw crowds. NASA's Orion is set for a 2020 moon orbit launch, maybe KI plans to the same name. Then add on the brain, body images on the posters? 

TEAM ORION!!!!!!!

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

How much heads up will they give us on the announcement? I tried to watch MT, we all know how that went. I want to be there this time. Do they have anything special for purchase or free for those that attend? Like a free magnet, postcards or even sea monkeys?

After MT's announcement you were able to purchase Mysti shirts that's all I remember though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

After MT's announcement you were able to purchase Mysti shirts that's all I remember though.
You could after Banshee's announcement as well. I seriously regret not getting the pink hooded sweatshirt, with the logo on it, as I haven't seen one like it for sale since.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, MrSourNinja said:

Hmm that tape is extremely weird especially given the fact that nothing has supposedly changed on them.

Maybe it's not changed yet.  Maybe the tape is going ti be removed at some point. Don't know just spitballing here 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jallie79 said:

Maybe it's not changed yet.  Maybe the tape is going ti be removed at some point. Don't know just spitballing here 

I'm pretty sure we have pics that show there was no tape on the OG posters. Unless there is like 3 layers or something?

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic