W | Bayern Kurve | III
T  | Zodiac | IV
? | ??? | V
T | Vortex | VI
O | Flight of Fear | VII
K | Invertigo | VIII
I | Firehawk | IX
? | ??? | X

Looks like I'm going to be updating my profile picture here very soon.

So I was trying to figure out the blanks if sequence number is correct and what we have is _ E W T _ T O K I.

All I got is that the two blanks in that case must belong to different words because the only 5-letter words in the English language with EWT in the middle are Newts and Rewth. And neither of those make any sense.

So are we thinking that Polaris and Orion are out now? They could file the trademark on the day of the announcement like MT.

A doomsday coaster sounds actually really awesome for a theme! They could have mangled FH track and cars as part of the theming. Hence why the track was getting restored and the trains are still onsite.

6 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

So are we thinking that Polaris and Orion are out now? They could file the trademark on the day of the announcement like MT.

A doomsday coaster sounds actually really awesome for a theme! They could have mangled FH track and cars as part of the theming. Hence why the track was getting restored and the trains are still onsite.

Well, technically Orion ticked off Gaia once when he boasted he would kill every animal on Earth, that’s kind of apocalyptic. 

7 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

Also like CP did GateKeeper

21 minutes ago, CoasterOhio said:

? | ??? | I
E | Rotor | II
W | Bayern Kurve | III
T  | Zodiac | IV
? | ??? | V
T | Vortex | VI
O | Flight of Fear | VII
K | Invertigo | VIII
I | Firehawk | IX
? | ??? | X

Looks like I'm going to be updating my profile picture here very soon.

One of those is def going to be Skylab.

1 minute ago, JonahWilliamson said:

So are we throwing Polaris and Orion out the window?

Why would we do that?  Because of The End Of The World As We Know It?  If so, no.  Ride Sally Ride had literally nothing to do with the name of Diamondback.

Btw Ride Sally Ride was the worst KI ride clue ever.