Jump to content
fryoj

Decoding 2020

Recommended Posts

Just noticed this on the leaked blueprint. It still shows the Dinos Alive trail fully intact, and we know for sure that at least some of it has been dug up and removed. Why would it show the full Dinos Alive trail that doesn't exist anymore on a blueprint meant for 2020?

  • Like 5
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bansheeback said:

As promised, here is a link to full resolution copies of the "Project X" Foundation Plans obtained from the City of Mason. Take a look:

http://bit.ly/kix2020

Heck yea!

 

Unfortunately no details of the drop footer where the backbone dives into the ground, but I still believe there will be one similar to Fury. I'll better estimate/update my CAD tonight once the baby is asleep. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DustinTheNow said:

Here it is! Credit: DustinTheNow for the edit if you post elsewhere! 

 

WHat are the yellow and blue dots meant to signify? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BSBMX said:

Heck yea!

 

Unfortunately no details of the drop footer where the backbone dives into the ground, but I still believe there will be one similar to Fury. I'll better estimate/update my CAD tonight once the baby is asleep. 

Correct me if I am wrong but from the photos I have seen the footer in question on fury and leviathan are not at an angle and it is the spine that is angled to match the footer.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Coaster Critics said:

Correct me if I am wrong but from the photos I have seen the footer in question on fury and leviathan are not at an angle and it is the spine that is angled to match the footer.

You might be right on that. I was just hoping for more details!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone a big Super Smash Bros fan? This leaked layout reminds me of the Grinch leak hahaha. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odd, the plans (which we know are legitimate) don't seem to work so well with the curve coming out of the helix...  Note how many of the footers are pairs (L/R).  Why would this show all the footers for the lift, station, and even maintenance stairs, but not have footings necessary for track to cross under the lift? There would definately be something in this defined "work area".

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sorner said:

Is anyone a big Super Smash Bros fan? This leaked layout reminds me of the Grinch leak hahaha. 

I was thinking the same thing!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maddog said:

Odd, the plans (which we know are legitimate) don't seem to work so well with the curve coming out of the helix...  Note how many of the footers are pairs (L/R).  Why would this show all the footers for the lift, station, and even maintenance stairs, but not have footings necessary for track to cross under the lift? There would definately be something in this defined "work area".

The plans from the city don't extend to that crossing. They stop short of the old DA path. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, fryoj said:

WHat are the yellow and blue dots meant to signify? 

Yellow looks like the top of a hill and blue looks like the bottom of the hill.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, DustinTheNow said:

Would anyone like a clearer version of the layout? I did some magic in adobe illustrator!

I would love to have it. Go ahead and pm me! Thx, ur the best.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WoodVengeance said:

I was thinking the same thing!

Hahaha, I’m so glad someone understands!! It’s all too similar. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, fryoj said:

WHat are the yellow and blue dots meant to signify? 

The yellow dots are for high points and blue dots for low points! Hope y’all enjoy!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Playing devils advocate he said Banshee was a wing coaster lol.


He also said Diamondback was a dive coaster because of the splashdown.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So looking further trying to align footings to "potential" layout, what is up with the offsets of ST2-2R / ST2-2L and ST2-1L / ST2-1R and ST1R / ST1L.  The layout shows this as a straight section of track?  

 

Things aren't lining up nicely here...

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want these prints to be fake so bad. I just don't think they are. . The guys reasoning for them being fake are kinda weak.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the only difference between the previous leaked plans and Dustin’s version the blue and yellow dots? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KevM86 said:

I want these prints to be fake so bad. I just don't think they are. emoji19.png . The guys reasoning for them being fake are kinda weak.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
 

Like I said, I may be completely wrong here, but look at the Dinos trails. In this blueprint they're all still there. We know for sure right now some of the paths have already been removed. Not to mention there aren't any new maintenance roads shown and the sheds that were speculated to be relocated are still there.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maddog said:

So looking further trying to align footings to "potential" layout, what is up with the offsets of ST2-2R / ST2-2L and ST2-1L / ST2-1R and ST1R / ST1L.  The layout shows this as a straight section of track?  

 

Things aren't lining up nicely here...

The track is a straight line. 

 

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 7.34.45 PM.png

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KevM86 said:

I want these prints to be fake so bad. I just don't think they are. emoji19.png . The guys reasoning for them being fake are kinda weak.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
 

I agree. I want them to be fake, but they look so real. Coaster Media gave a couple good points on the topic of it being fake; go watch his vid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not reasoning them to be fake, just trying to figure it out.  This is a "decoding" thread, right? 

Just writing down some thoughts that come to mind while I compare pictures. Hoping others can chime on with their thoughts...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CedarFairFan787 said:

Has anyone watched this yet. I thought it was interesting and entertaining. Credit: Coaster Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6TVi5VpW2Y

That was posted already. His argument for it being fake hinges on the trees by the helix being there. Th trees are clearly west of the DA path and the helix always stays east of the DA path. He's just wrong. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiousity if the projected area of the lift hill is correct would they be able to use the terrain do make the drop bigger?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bansheeback said:

Like I said, I may be completely wrong here, but look at the Dinos trails. In this blueprint they're all still there. We know for sure right now some of the paths have already been removed. Not to mention there aren't any new maintenance roads shown and the sheds that were speculated to be relocated are still there.

I don't have an answer on the paths, but nothing we speculated on counts. The new coaster plans don't require the sheds be moved. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DubVLegend said:

Out of curiousity if the projected area of the lift hill is correct would they be able to use the terrain do make the drop bigger?

Yep and that’s exactly what these leaks suggest... some even rumor we might not even have a 300 ft tall coaster.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...