Decoding 2020

fryoj

We have our first on site piece of evidence of construction for 2020. Let the games begin. 

57373070_2508465412519824_90906758096093

Source: https://www.facebook.com/fyecoasters/

Add this to what we already know. Plans were filed in August 2018 with Warren county named the "2018, 2019, 2020 Additions and Modifications to Kings Island Park" with Bolliger and Mabillard named as Contractors.

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 6.45.49 PM.png

Source: https://oh3laredo.fidlar.com/OHWarren/AvaWeb/#!/search

Courtesy of @Bansheeback here are the plans submitted to the city of Mason concerning the project. Both have been verified as legitimate as multiple members of the site have gone to the building department to get a copy.

Here are the foundation plans of the station, storage shed/transfer track, lift hill and final brake run.

http://bit.ly/kix2020

Here are scans of electrical site plan which includes the ride layout, queue building design, and a lot more.

bit.ly/kipx2020

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RuthlessAirtime said:

Wing maybe? Doesn’t look big enough for a giga 

They still have the cleared land behind Banshee if they chose to take some of the ride back that way!

Who knows... they may be using some of the land for an X-Base expansion, and if they do that, they will almost certainly want to top it off with a new coaster of some sort!

• Like 3

Having looked at topographical maps of the area before, this does not surprise me.  There is a ridge heading towards the river of mostly flat ground.  If I remember correctly it is where that maintenance road that follows the edge of The Racer and then goes off the picture is located.  Likely land clearing is going to follow that road.

• Like 3

Did anyone else see that building being built back in the trees next to the clearing? I wonder what that would be for? I can't imagine a loading station that far out so I was thinking it could be a keyhole building like the barn thunderbird has at holiday world 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Kenban said:

Having looked at topographical maps of the area before, this does not surprise me.  There is a ridge heading towards the river of mostly flat ground.  If I remember correctly it is where that maintenance road that follows the edge of The Racer and then goes off the picture is located.  Likely land clearing is going to follow that road.

At the end of that road the are building a new building next to the clearing. I seen trucks and one small bulldozer next to the building this evening from racer. 

1 minute ago, BeastlyTerri said:

At the end of that road the are building a new building next to the clearing. I seen trucks and one small bulldozer next to the building this evening from racer. 

You sure it’s a new building?  That clearing is where the fireworks have been launched from in previous years, and a building was built there for a haunt.

It seems way too early in the construction process to be building a building for the coater.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

This is apparently from a month ago... (credit FYE Facebook post) so they have made a lot of progress since then.e38fd2a1961f0ed0bcb07e5a08e7a39b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where is that picture? It's actually mine. They need to credit the right people @Fye Coasters...

Also, here is a larger one of the clearing that I took. I also have one of the new building out that direction.  

20190419_194424.jpg

20190419_193945.jpg

• Like 4

Where is that picture? It's actually mine. They need to credit the right people [mention=10683]Fye Coasters[/mention]...

Also, here is a larger one of the clearing that I took. I also have one of the new building out that direction.  

20190419_194424.thumb.jpg.23fd650ab37e196cab45abacd0b7720d.jpg

20190419_193945.thumb.jpg.83bec7b80aec3cfa808bf5b9983566ed.jpg

It was from a comment on their page tonight with their Eiffel Tower picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• malem locked this topic