La Rosas pizza or Skyline chile

beastdude

skyline! your not a true cincinnatian if you dont like skyline better.

Wow, I must not be a true Cincinnatian, even though I have lived on the West Side all my life (but that will change come September), and everything about my background screams Cincinnatian, except for the I hate Skyline thing.

I'm partial towards LaRosa's obviously, but of everything there I am a sucker for the Pepperoni and Cheese Calzone and their Cheese Sticks.

I had the best 3-way from Skyline I ever had back in 2001 I believe. The person there asked if I wanted extra chili. I said "sure!" Anyway, after piling on the noodles, then the chili and cheese, she poured another layer of chili on and topped it off with another layer of cheese. She did this, free of charge! That is probably one of the few times I actually got my money`s worth for eating at PKI. She also did it to the two others who were eating with me!

I must say I like Skyline more than LaRosa`s. But LaRosa`s does have good meatballs! Can`t beat their unlimited spagetti and meatballs on Mondays and Tuesdays. I know they used to have all you can eat spagetti on those days (two years ago), but I haven`t been there lately to know if they still do.

• 2 weeks later...