Couples married on Drop (Zone) Tower

BoddaH1994

46 minutes ago, Coaster Critics said:

I can imagine that the decision to do this was not made by any of the brides.

That’s awfully presumptive. If I could get married this way, and my fiancé was into the idea as well, I would love it. I’ve always wanted a fun wedding, and one where I’m not the center of attention. Not all women want the same things any more than all men do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, flightoffear1996 said:

I didn’t Watch the video but do you think they were really married or was it just a marketing stunt?

Probably both. It was a chance to offer guests a once in a lifetime opportunity while also a fun way to promote the park. I'm sure there are plenty of enthusiasts who'd be willing to do this. Now how many of these couples are still married, that is the question.. :D 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2019 at 7:45 AM, Joshua said:

Marred? That sounds painful. :P 

In all seriousness, this sounds amazing. I've always thought it would be cool to get married on a rollercoaster. 

Oh, they were marred. Watch until the end.

Totally kidding, of course.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...

I assure you it was a real marriage as I was a bride on that awesome, thrilling, memorable day ! I would also like to know how all the couples are doing! Unfortunately we are divorced and have been for awhile! I will never forget this wonderful experience!! 

On 4/23/2019 at 11:46 AM, OLFOF96 said:

I can imagine that the decision to do this was not made by any of the brides. I'm surprised that many people wanted to do it and were at that stage in their lives at the perfect time. Kings Island has some true gems built into its history!

I was a bride that day and I was all in !! Why not ?! It’s something cool, fun and unique! Can’t wait to tell my grand kids one day ! 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Heather H said:

I assure you it was a real marriage as I was a bride on that awesome, thrilling, memorable day ! I would also like to know how all the couples are doing! Unfortunately we are divorced and have been for awhile! I will never forget this wonderful experience!! 

I was a bride that day and I was all in !! Why not ?! It’s something cool, fun and unique! Can’t wait to tell my grand kids one day ! 

Welcome to KIC!

Can you tell us more about what you remember from that day? Any photos would be nice too!