Another 2019 refurbishment that no one is talking about

BoddaH1994

Has anyone else noticed that the people “trapped” in Flight of Fear as well as the ceiling have had their lighting upgraded? The ceiling does kind of a faded chase thing that looks really good. The ride is still a long way from 1996 but still - quite an improvement!

4FA75D7B-7B85-409E-856A-7C65E27EB953.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, matt112986 said:

The faded chase effect was there last year, not sure when it was added. Unless there has been some change to it, haven't made it on FoF yet this year.

All of the lighting was replaced. It’s a new effect. It’s more of a fade than a chase.

• Like 1

It looks like the Scrambler got a new coat of paint this year. Or is this just me mixing up my years? I remember it being purple, silver, and green, and now it is blue with silver cars and purple and green detailing. Even my friend who worked on the Monster, Dodgems, and Scrambler for 6-7 years noticed the change this year....

1 minute ago, LondonFreak said:

It looks like the Scrambler got a new coat of paint this year. Or is this just me mixing up my years? I remember it being purple, silver, and green, and now it is blue with silver cars and purple and green detailing. Even my friend who worked on the Monster, Dodgems, and Scrambler for 6-7 years noticed the change this year....

Scrambler got its current paint job for the 2016 season. It was yellow before.

5 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

Scrambler got its current paint job for the 2016 season. It was yellow before.

Thank you! The paint still looked super vibrant and newer than three years old. Then again, like I said before, I could just be mixing up my years at the park. I have been there so many times in the past 12 years, that they all blend together! 

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw on someone's insta story that they added more beast prints on the pavement! Idk how long they've been there now but they weren't there when I was on Saturday! I love how they're still adding new stuff almost a month into the season 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Kayla_Uzlik said:

I just saw on someone's insta story that they added more beast prints on the pavement! Idk how long they've been there now but they weren't there when I was on Saturday! I love how they're still adding new stuff almost a month into the season.

They were added in the last few days.

Are these new signs on the train? I don't remember seeing them last season.

20190518_104339.jpg

I don't remember them there last season either.  I saw a pic of the Dodgem on Twitter, can't find it now,  but it was from yesterday at Coasterstock.  Looked like a new sign,  maybe someone can take a pic and post it if its new?  
Here is a pic of the Dodgem sign taken on Saturday during Coasterstock. Not for sure if it is new.cd8627f548e57bece6d6de3cf9a7a8ab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, m2raptor said:

Here is a pic of the Dodgem sign taken on Saturday during Coasterstock. Not for sure if it is new.cd8627f548e57bece6d6de3cf9a7a8ab.jpg

Not sure if the sign is new but the lighting system is new for Dogem. The lights looks similar (they may be the same, I’m not sure) but the control system has been upgraded. You may notice that the patterns and stuff it can do are a little bit better.

20 hours ago, m2raptor said:

I think that I remember seeing those lights being used during Haunt last season