Trips to PKI

beastdude

The most I`ve been to PKI in a season is 34, in 2001. However, the last two season I have been around the 25-30 mark. It is harder to visit the park so much when I work at another Amusement park, and some days, I just don`t feel like going to another amusement park on my days off!

Even though I do work in PKI, I come to the park all the time when I'm off. Some of the people that know me swear that I live somewhere in the park, since I am there at least 6 days out of every week, working or not working. biggrin.gif

I don't think there is a thing wrong with that.

Even though I do work in PKI, I come to the park all the time when I'm off. Some of the people that know me swear that I live somewhere in the park, since I am there at least 6 days out of every week, working or not working. biggrin.gif

I don't think theirs a thing wrong with that. biggrin.gif

since this is my first year i have only been 15-19 times but i know it will bee 40 plus by the end of june...one because i love PKi two i get in for free... three i hate my house...four its my only excuse that i have to drive...see you all there sooner or later cool.gif

Other than the employees, you guys are a little weird...

Maybe, but I refuse to feel ashamed! smile.gif

I figure I get the season pass, live close by...and can stop by a few hours a few times a week, where is the harm? As an enthusiast...where else would I go? To the mall? A bar? No thanks...

Including the pass holder previews? Wow, that`s a lot of times!

Yes, but I should qualify myself by explaining that I don't spend 12+ hours on each visit. Usually I'm there for a few evening hours....and there are times I'd stop by early for a GP ride time.

Again, I live pretty close... and with the pass, it's a pretty inexpensive entertainment alternative.

When I lived in Pittsburgh, I would go to Kennywood 2-3 times per week. They have NO season pass program. That could get expensive!

I also travel to other parks, mainly in Summer. I get season passes for all the chains. When I'm not away, you'll know where to find me.

Plus, you can REALLY take your time and take everything in. I can win at many of the games, I know when lines will be long...and I can appreciate rides that don't get appreciated by someone who only has a day or two to spend at the park.

I can usually be found at the park either in the first 2 hours of the day, or the last two....or both.

• 2 weeks later...

Although I live in Florida my mom lives in Indy so I come for 6 weeks in the summer so I useually only get to go once or twice a year wick sucks. I have though gotten a season pass to bushgardens and seaworld though but I will still keep Pki as my favorite amusement park of all time.

PKI till I die

Zach 15