Banshee Intelligent Lighting?

BoddaH1994

The Banshees flying around are a thing of the past in the queue, however I did notice that they added something to the top of its former truss work. Can anyone confirm my memory that this was NOT there last year? Anyone have any guesses as to what it’s for? 

EA88D40F-1B4B-4036-A5A0-9AB917A6515F.jpeg

I don't believe the vertical piece was last year.

Also, while I'm sad to see the moving heads be taken down, they were never doing anything when I saw them, other than the first year they were there.

No idea what the new piece could be for, I can't really think of any fixtures they couldn't already hang on the horizontal bars, unless they need space for even more fixtures that just aren't there yet.

37 minutes ago, DeltaFlyer said:

I’m fairly sure that was where the movers hung in years past. They were taken down last year when they set up the larger stage and trussing on IS.

I think the vertical truss has always been there but I was pretty sure they took that horizontal stuff off last year or the year before. My memory could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure. I think it’s been reinstalled.