Which ride is due for a come back?

CaviMan2

If they actually had The Racer set up to RACE, then it would be very popular.

adam12

maybe i am not understanding what you are saying, but we (at The Racer) try to race most of the time. its hard to race a lot of the times (especially with the seatbelts getting jammed) but we really try.

If they actually had The Racer set up to RACE, then it would be very popular.

adam12 

maybe i am not understanding what you are saying, but we (at The Racer) try to race most of the time. its hard to race a lot of the times (especially with the seatbelts getting jammed) but we really try

I know that they try to race every cycle if possible. The seat belts are causing some problems. If there is a problem that is going to take a while, they will go ahead and not race, but they will race whenever possible.

They can only hold one side so long before they have to send it on its way without racing. I`m sure if you were sitting in the tunnel waiting for the other train to race, you wouldn`t want the crew to wait ten minutes, just so they could race the trains of The Racer. At least they race most of the time. Even when they race, the trim brakes on the turn around (at least were) set differently, so by the time the trains make their final sprint back into the tunnel when they are racing, they are no longer close to each other.

I don`t know if The Beastie has gone down in popularity. The ride has been busy the times I`ve seen it this year. By Days of Thunder, do you mean the go karts, or the movie that is going to be shown in side B of the Action Theater. If you mean the movie, I think that it will recieve an increase in popularity, since the ride hasn`t been at the park in six years. I believe that Disney re-introduces its movies to the stores every six or seven years to capitalize on the new generations of kids. I think that Paramount Parks are trying to do something similar. Also, the DoT movie is a great tie-in to their new emphasis on movies.

Beastie is usually pretty busy. Of the three big coasters in HB it is the only one that doesn't have a minnimum height restriction. Kids under 44" must ride with a chaperone. For that reason, many smaller kids will ride The Beastie as their first coaster. When I worked Beastie last year, it was rarly slow. Only when the park as a whole was slow was the wait a walk-on.

I have to go with Shake Rattle And Roll since its my favorite flat. If you ask me its still very popular from a guest POV, I allways see it with peeps, it's high capacity eats the line up so it may appear to be baron but in actuallity is busy. ph34r.gif

Yeah, Shake Rattle and Roll is a high capacity ride that never seems to have a line and always has people on it. It is one of the highest capacity flat rides in Coney Mall, and with its neighbor provide some excellent capacity. Now if only the Eagles had as high of a capacity as SRR, then there could be a lot more snapping.

If you miss the slide, then you can come to Coney and ride the 3 lane Super Slide. When that thing is running good, you get some serious air time on the final drop! Sometimes, we have to sprinkle some water on it to slow it down because people will coast off of the slide and the mat and onto the blacktop, almost hitting the fence by the exit.

Topgun needs to be more popular because then it would be funner to work if people liked it more...it wont make me like the ride itself more but maybe i wont dread working down at guns station as much if it was more popular... We do need to bring some sort of theme back to it like steveo said....otherwise its boring