season passes on monthly payment plans

cdanielle90

Hello, 

I'm wondering if you have to wait until your passes are completely paid off to use them. Mine aren't due to be paid off until September for a season pass for 2019. I'm a little confused and I've searched and searched and can't seem to find the answer. If my passes aren't paid off until September than am I paying for a full season pass for 2 months of the season?

Thanks so much in advance for your help!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, scourter4 said:

No You do not have to wait until the passes are paid off to visit the park. As long as all payments are current, meaning you make them each month, you are good to go to the park!

Thank you so much!! I had no idea!!!

51 minutes ago, LuvingKI said:

And if you miss one as soon as you make it up it reactivates them. If you fail to pay them off this year, you won't be able to use payment plan next year

That's nice to know. I have been paying since November, and haven't missed a payment. Thanks so much guys you just made my day :)

5 hours ago, Jallie79 said:

Payments are great. Just wish I wouldn't have got stupid and went ahead and added the dinning plan into the payments. Lol. Won't make that mistake again.  

See I'm the opposite...I love being able to add those in....I'd rather not pay the $142 out of pocket all at once for the Platinum Dining Plan....or the $122 for the Gold.

• Like 1

See I'm the opposite...I love being able to add those in....I'd rather not pay the $142 out of pocket all at once for the Platinum Dining Plan....or the $122 for the Gold.

Right. This is interest free. Keeps more cash in my pocket along the way. No brainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

We held off on the dining plan because we weren't sure how much we would actually make it to the park.  TBH, I'd be there everyday if possible. Lol. But without family's schedules, nothing guaranteed. I've proven to my wife that passes are worth it. Now onto my second favorite park activity...eating. lol

I love being able to put everything on the payment plan, quite honestly we would never be able to afford it if we had to put it all down at once. This is pretty much our only entertainment and knowing we only need gas to go to the park is amazing.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, harmony29 said:

I love being able to put everything on the payment plan, quite honestly we would never be able to afford it if we had to put it all down at once. This is pretty much our only entertainment and knowing we only need gas to go to the park is amazing.

I hear ya. With the passes, it is cheaper to drive to KI from Indy than do most anything in Indy.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, IndyGuy4KI said:

I hear ya. With the passes, it is cheaper to drive to KI from Indy than do most anything in Indy.

Same thing here, we are in Kentucky and drive further to go to KI than the closer park Kentucky Kingdom. Takes just a little over half a tank to get up there and back.

• Like 1