RMC 2020

timhudson

I think KI should have an RMC. It’s so stupid to build a giga coaster. You already have a hyper coaster, a giga is the same thing only a hundred feet higher. Give us something authentic. A giga at a park is a copout like adding a tempesto and calling it Tigris. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, timhudson said:

I think KI should have an RMC. It’s so stupid to build a giga coaster. You already have a hyper coaster, a giga is the same thing only a hundred feet higher. Give us something authentic. A giga at a park is a copout like adding a tempesto and calling it Tigris. 

What's non-authentic about building a giga?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, silver2005 said:
6 hours ago, timhudson said:

What's non-authentic about building a giga?

What does "non-authentic" even mean?  There are by far more RMC coasters out there than Giga coasters......

• Like 1

7 hours ago, timhudson said:

*DISCLAIMER*  I am not trying to bash any rollercoaster manufacturing company or people, this following contains mostly facts and a little bit of opinion. 

You may want to think before you say on stuff like this, hyper and Giga coasters give very different ride experiences. I’ve ridden Fury 325 and Millennium Force a number of times, I’ve also ridden several hyper coasters by B&M, and with many rides on Diamondback I can say with confidence that they give very different ride experiences. B&M Hyper coasters focus on floater and a little bit of ejector airtime (ejector being minimal). B&M Giga coasters focus on speed, turns, transitions and some airtime. This may be my opinion, but a Giga coasters has a very unmistakeable and powerful presence. The first time you see one, you can’t help but saying “Wow! Look at it”. It’s something that you almost can’t explain with words. While RMC creates great rides that are unlike anything in the industry, One of their best coasters is a little over 3 hours away at the Cedar Point and still brand new. While I do see a Ground up RMC is KI’s future, now is not the time. I also like what @goettablitz said, what’s so authentic about a RMC. Their are far more out there than Giga coasters. A quick google search proves the point that there are 14 operating RMC coasters in America, while only 4 Giga (two of witch are B&M) are in the USA, with some quick math done of the top of your head, you can pretty quickly figure out that RMC’s outnumber Giga’s about 3.5 to 1. 

So after we bring some facts and logic into this statement, we can say that Giga coasters are with out a doubt not the same thing as Hyper Coasters but with a hundred feet added on the top. And we can also say that Giga coasters are not only a lot more rare in the industry than RMC coasters, but Giga coasters are lots more authentic than RMC coasters based on numbers purely. 

Moral: Think before you post:D and welcome to KIC!

• Like 2