You choose the ride...

CaviMan2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not just because i work on it or anything like that, but Top Gun is sereously one of the best rides I have ever ridden. The only thing about it is its so d a m n short. Now Iron Dragon at Cedar Point sucks all, but its long and that ****es me off. Now if Top Gun still had its kick a$$ ride but had Iron Dragon's length, OMG I WOULD SEREOUSLY GET A HARD ON!

Well for those of you who know me you probably know im an ACEer, well ive talked to a lot of acers and everyone has said that top gun is only second best to one other suspended coaster, the now defunct yet legendary BAT. My parents even rode The Bat and they thought it was an awesome ride. One of the things that sets top gun apart from all the other suspended coasters is just the speed. Its layout is down in a valley after droping already about 100 feet giving it much more speed than all others. Those of you who have ridden a suspended coaster like Iron Dragon know what im talking about. Top gun is also the ONLY ever arrow suspended coaster with only one lift hill because it doesnt need it, all the others are just poorly designed and need more speed to finnish the ride, however top gun is of course a very short ride, but it is still an awesome thrill. I wonder how it would be if KI did to Top Gun what Astro World did to XLR-8, turning the last four cars backwards, (this was origionally done for Fright Fest 2002 but it was so well recieved that it stayed that way). It may be to much though cause riding something like iron dragon backwards would be nothing cause its so slow but Top Gun is a different story.